Thread: Soldering irons cheap

Soldering irons cheap

If any of you need an inexpensive soldering iron to throw in the toolbox, give as a gift, start your charcoal barbecue with, or have any other application that requires a 110 vac 30 watt soldering iron, my wife is selling off a shitload of them. Although made in Taiwan, they are all new, in sealed packs, and would be perfect for a club to use to for teaching kit building classes. I'm making these available for Islanders for $4.00 each shipped in the con US. If outside, contact me and we'll see what we can do. If you are interested in a few, or a lot for a club or project, let me know how many you need, shipping zip, and we'll do what we can to help you out.

I'll be posting these elsewhere, too, but for a little more, so if you can use any, let me know so I can set them aside for you. We can do Paypal, MO, check, gold, silver, diamonds............

Thanks

eddie

IMG_2619.jpg
    Last edited by K7SGJ; 09-30-2012 at 03:18 PM.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

'MHZ could have used a bunch of those at the Dayton ARRL Homebrew Forum.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I know, and like a great great man once said "Every ham should know how to solder". He also said "Where the fuck did all these spiders come from?"
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL