Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bagel Heads .... Um, OK?

Bagel Heads .... Um, OK?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar....html?ITO=1490

A new television series has shed light on the bizarre Japanese trend for 'bagel heads'.
    The extraordinary look, which is created by injecting saline into the forehead, then pressing in the centre of the swollen area with a thumb, is a hit on the country's underground body modification scene.
    The dramatic results of the two-hour treatment last just 16-24 hours, after which the saline is absorbed by the body and the forehead reduces back to its normal size.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz27ag8rJBy
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. No Thank You.

They have an asshole in the center of their foreheads.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Orca Whisperer
    Ok, as a disclaimer, I am a big fan of body mods. So is my wife. I've got stretched ears, and a ton of tattoos. My wife is also big into mods.

That being said: This is fucking stupid.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Let's go out clubbing and troll for chicks who are heavy into facial infections and mounds of pus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    Ok, as a disclaimer, I am a big fan of body mods. So is my wife. I've got stretched ears, and a ton of tattoos. My wife is also big into mods.

I dont care what others do to their bodies but imo it looks silly, lol. A good friend of mine has studs in her forearms where lace is run through in a crisscross pattern. Imo it is not much less silly. But, she is happy with it and it does not harm anyone else in anyway, no big deal.

Me personally, no tattoos. I have had my share of metal in my face but it is long gone. I found it hard to eat with rings in my lips.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post

Yeah, but hers are fucking hot. Every time I see that sword I know exactly where the end of it is.... This bagel thing is... Yeah. The weirdest shit I've seen in a while. To each their own.

No optional extras here. Too bad they couldn't have call it something else. That just put me off bagels for awhile.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

In my opinion it is just plain dumb. Why deface your body, and potentially your health, like that ? It just doesn't make sense. Nor does it look good. If I saw someone walking around like that and I didn;t know about this I would assume that the unfortunate person is suffering from some sort of tumor.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    In my opinion it is just plain dumb. Why deface your body, and potentially your health, like that ? It just doesn't make sense. Nor does it look good. If I saw someone walking around like that and I didn;t know about this I would assume that the unfortunate person is suffering from some sort of tumor toroid.
    FTFY, John.

Quote Originally Posted by kf0rt View Post
    FTFY, John.
    Hah... I like that... Yes, toroid is much more like it...
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.