Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K1MAN loses again!

K1MAN loses again!

Now is the time when you hope Baxter will now get the message!

He lost his FCC enforcement action appeal before the FCC administrative law judge confirming the $10,000 fine levied against him

Will this be the last we will ever hear about Baxter?? ......kinda doubt it!!

:rofl:

Linky to the court decision: http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Rele...C-12M-42A1.pdf
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

So, he has not yet had his license cancelled? I thought that it had expired some time back--but was held in active limbo because of the proceedings. Does this mean, and as the document stated "allow further action"--let them finally pull the plug on him?
    Give a man a fish, and he will eat it. Teach a man to fish and he will spend lots of money on tackle...

One can only hope.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Witch Doctor
    Deleted
    Last edited by WN9HJW; 08-23-2013 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AE1PT View Post
    So, he has not yet had his license cancelled? I thought that it had expired some time back--but was held in active limbo because of the proceedings. Does this mean, and as the document stated "allow further action"--let them finally pull the plug on him?
    If Baxter appeals, and it's a better than even bet that he will, the license renewal remains in pending status.

I really liked the comments of the Chief Administrative Law Judge in the last paragraph before the ruling:
    Mr. Baxter's request is denied, and so that this case may proceed properly, it is strongly urged that Mr. Baxter review the Commission's rules regarding hearing procedures, ro retain an experienced attorney, so that he may proceed in this case with respect for parties and procedure, and also avoid further foolish missteps
    Woof! That's a spanking if I ever saw one!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Heah come da judge, heah come da judge, ohdah inna coatroom cuz heah come da judge! Dayum, talk about opening a can o' woop ass! Baxter's no fool 'though he plays the part, silly antics but the bottom line is he knows darn well the only way he can retain his license is to keep them in litigation 'till the cows come home. An execution can be delayed by endless appeals... right?
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Baxter will never learn. As far as he is concerned he is 100% right and everyone else is 100% wrong. In "Baxter's World" Baxter is always right.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Baxter will never learn. As far as he is concerned he is 100% right and everyone else is 100% wrong. In "Baxter's World" Baxter is always right.
    I suspect that this case will end when Baxter reaches room temperature. That could be tomorrow; next week; or decades from now.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AE1PT View Post

I think the "IOMH Amateur Radio Society" should apply for K1MAN as a club callsign.
    73, Bob W3ZR
    Eagles Mere, PA

On the air:
    53.45 - 147.285 - 14.300
    IRLP # 4003
    Echolink # 3997

http://www.w3zr.com

Well Bob, there is no official IoMH ARS; it was talked about a short time back, but nothing came of it for a variety of reasons.

IF we ever form a more formal group (which I believe for legal reasons would not use the IoMH name), I think the call of a certain recent SK, one of our own, would be more fitting than Mr. Baxter's internationally infamous call.

Now, if you'd like to form a club & apply for the call, go for it! Have fun & let us know what happens!

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!