Thread: is there a way to edit out specific forums from your "New Posts" collection?

is there a way to edit out specific forums from your "New Posts" collection?

when i visit the island i usually view all new posts ... what i'd really like is to be able to see all new posts in forums i'm interested in (i'd like to not see, for instance, stuff in the decontamination zone or politics) ... is there a way to do this? i can't seem to find it ...
    "... and another thing about you democrats ... you all believe in science!" -- denny crane

I don't believe there is but I sure with there was—I'd ignore every "global warming" thread.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    I don't believe there is but I sure with there was—I'd ignore every "global warming" thread.
    Don't forget the ever popular gun threads.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Banned
    "Dislike button" threads.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n6hcm View Post
    when i visit the island i usually view all new posts ... what i'd really like is to be able to see all new posts in forums i'm interested in (i'd like to not see, for instance, stuff in the decontamination zone or politics) ... is there a way to do this? i can't seem to find it ...
    It is nowhere near as cool as your convention link, but the right hand side of the New Posts page has the forum names. You can scroll down until you find the forum you are interested and click on that and overlook the others.