Thread: Drake MN-75 tuner, WH-7 meters, L7 amps, 2M all-mode, CB, tuner, etc.

Drake MN-75 tuner, WH-7 meters, L7 amps, 2M all-mode, CB, tuner, etc.

Drake 200W tuner, model MN-75. This one also covers the WARC bands in addition to the other HF bands. In nice shape. $125 plus shipping.

Drake WH-7 2KW wattmeters. I have several of these and most have the older "sticky" cabinet paint. They're all functional, front-panel cosmetics are excellent but they're surplus to my needs at the moment. $125 ea shipped CONUS.

Drake L7 amplifiers. I have two. Both RF decks are in excellent shape. One has an L7 PSU; the other comes with an L4B PSU (which is the same supply internally). Both supplies should be re-capped before use, preferably with the Harbach upgrades. 3-500Zs included. Asking $1050/ea plus shipping, which will be in three boxes (RF deck, PSU, tubes).

KLM Multi-2700. This is an interesting 2M rig, which features a synthesizer as well as an analog VFO. It incorporates a Mode A OSCAR converter which is currently configured for the RS-series birds (116.5MHz offset, instead of the AMSAT 116.45MHz spec). Transceives AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW; switchable 1/10w output. Has built-in speech processor. Includes two service manuals. $175 shipped CONUS.

Dentron Super Tuner. Average shape; user-added lettering on front panel for various band tuning points. In very good operational condition. $40 shipped CONUS.

Cobra 139XLR CB with Cobra base mic. Very clean, functional, unmodified example. UPD858 chip - great for a 10M conversion project. $85 shipped CONUS.

If anyone wants pics of this stuff, please PM me. Non-IoMH members can reach me at my callsign at neo dot rr dot com.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

That KLM is a cool radio!

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

Island Regular
    any interest in a swap? I have a ts-440sat that works fine on 160-40 but needs work above that. has the dots problem. I havent got the eyesight to fix it myself. Would like to swap it for the klm 2700. if interested let me know

Bob

Well...if I didn't already have a working '440 I might take you up on the offer. ;)
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Man, I've lusted for an all-mode 2m rig for years but after buying the TR-7 and necessary power supply, I'm tapped out for some time to come.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

If the thing doesn't sell you're welcome to it, Carl.

I wouldn't mind that KLM either, but right now, no shekels to spare for it. So it goes.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati