Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello again, back after a season's absence

Welcome back Richard, you've been missed... didn't mean to ignore you the last few days, I've been a mite busy!

Don't suppose you're going to be at the Ten-Tec hamfest at the end of the month? If so, keep an eye out for my friend Bill W3WH. (You can believe about half of what he says about me, but you'll have to figure out which half).
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

SK Member (Late April, 2019) W4RLR's Avatar
    I might head up that way, Ron. I missed Huntsville and Shelby due to the foot thing and all of the work of moving in.
    73 de Richard W4RLR
    Southern born,
    Southern bred, centrist conservative.
    Posting messages via HughesNet satellite internet.

Retired U.S. Air Force NCO
    Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
    The Ancient Order of Turtles
    ARRL, SPAR, Six Meters Worldwide, Chattanooga ARC
    ARRL Accredited VE

Sounds good! Would love to go, maybe next year. Bill asked me if I'd like to split the costs with him, but I just don't have the spare shekels right now, let alone enough days off to cover the drive down & back.

Also, if you go, keep an eye out for Wade KJ4WS. I'd love to meet him in person; I owe him a dinner for the rehab on the Argonaut.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Good to see you again Richard.

Glad to hear things worked out for you Rich. Last I heard you were getting pretty depressed and looking at the life of a peripatetic wanderer living in campgrounds...

Just so you know, that snake will not be lonely. He/she has many relatives very close by. Also it may get a bit crowded, as an average fall brood is about 8-10 more of them. You may not be so charitable in the future. Also, be on the lookout for copperheads. They have a nasty disposition...
    Give a man a fish, and he will eat it. Teach a man to fish and he will spend lots of money on tackle...