Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benny Hill music with car chase

Benny Hill music with car chase

http://video.staged.com/localshops/o...ny_hill_themed

The music on this video is half the fun, the chase was on the CA-241 Toll road in Orange County, CA. This could have been right out of a Benny Hill episode, but it is an actual police chase...with a woman driver!
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Although a potentially bad situation, especially going that way on a this way street, it was kind of funny; the music is what made it. I wonder what was her motive was? Medical, mischievous, madness, maniacal?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

No idea what her motive(s) were to behave like that, and behave like an idiot.
    It certainly wasn't a run of the mill attempt to escape...
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Could it be because her vehicle GPS was being jammed by a 1KW CB nearby? ;)

Just as I thought, Yakkety Sax by Boots Randolph. I like the sound track better than the Yakkety John Buttsmell on COPS.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

That was great! Thanks!

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

Last night I was reading the comments section at the bottom. Naturally, some booger eating knuckle dragger comments that the car had an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on it. They don't even lie well any more. I stopped and enlarged the vid at points where they were close in on the vehicle rear. Didn't even have any bumper stickers much less an Obama 2012 sticker.
    They learn from the leader I guess, Rush Limbaugh. The leader of the Republican party. He even says so himself now.

That was great. We really enjoyed that.

Now, the critic speaks. "You're doing it wrong."

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Last night I was reading the comments section at the bottom. Naturally, some booger eating knuckle dragger comments that the car had an Obama 2012 bumper sticker on it. They don't even lie well any more. I stopped and enlarged the vid at points where they were close in on the vehicle rear. Didn't even have any bumper stickers much less an Obama 2012 sticker.
    They learn from the leader I guess, Rush Limbaugh. The leader of the Republican party. He even says so himself now.
    So there I was, sitting on the cold assed pooper, giving birth to another Illinois state trooper when I read your post..... I spent the whole time trying to figure out how this post about a entertaining video, became a discussion of politics.......Completely ruined my game of Angry Birds.....
    Last edited by KA9MOT; 08-24-2012 at 06:19 PM.

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post

Worse yet, what difference does it make if the car was stolen?? As usual the blind trying to lead the sheep.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick