Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: So you guys are editing signatures now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    Just in case, like a crab, you regenerate a set? Like wow, man.
    Somewhere around here on a DVD is a picture of me from a couple years ago, 12 feet up on the base of KB's hot tower, straddling the biggest set of red balls you've ever seen. It's the RF.

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Somewhere around here on a DVD is a picture of me from a couple years ago, 12 feet up on the base of KB's hot tower, straddling the biggest set of red balls you've ever seen. It's the RF.
    I've walked in on several women...ooohhh, nevermind.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    Just in case, like a crab, you regenerate a set? Like wow, man.
    I'm sure there is no shortage of crabs in Thailand.
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    I've walked in on several women...ooohhh, nevermind.
    Knitting.
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Last edited by KJ3N; 12-03-2014 at 12:24 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Personally (Not that anybody gives a rat's ass) I found it uncomfortable to look at the pictures. I did not complain to anybody, but I did make it a point to try not to enter a discussion that Kelli was a part of.......especially after Stevie walked into the room and commented on the pictures. They were not appropriate for a 13 year old boy....... I think his comment was, "Social discomfort!".

I am amazed at all the drama in this thread! Jeez.......
    Last edited by KA9MOT; 08-07-2012 at 12:35 PM.

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

I take it Stevie hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain​ yet?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    I take it Stevie hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain​ yet?
    He has not, and if he ever chooses too, it will be after he is 18. He hasn't seen Debbie Does Dallas yet either.
    Last edited by KA9MOT; 08-07-2012 at 12:54 PM.

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

Quote Originally Posted by KA9MOT View Post
    He has not, and if he ever chooses too, it will be after he is 18. He hasn't seen Debbie Does Dallas yet either.
    Wait wait, Debbie Does Dallas vs Brokeback Mountain? Those two are supposed to be on the same plane or level?
    No, no, no. The "idea", IDEA, of two guys in a relationship that goes beyond friendship (and all the stigma crap that goes with it) is NOT on the same playing field as "Debbie Does Dallas."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KA9MOT View Post
    Personally (Not that anybody gives a rat's ass) I found it uncomfortable to look at the pictures. I did not complain to anybody, but I did make it a point to try not to enter a discussion that Kelli was a part of.......especially after Stevie walked into the room and commented on the pictures. They were not appropriate for a 13 year old boy....... I think his comment was, "Social discomfort!".

I am amazed at all the drama in this thread! Jeez.......
    Well, I'll just be honest and say... You're right, I don't give a rats ass. Plenty of stuff I don't exactly always feel comfortable with gets posted here. I don't complain, because I don't feel the need to. And I like you, but it's a little hypocritical to complain about your kid seeing two guys kissing when you've posted in several threads involving scantily clad women and similar things, with glee. Not trying to stir shit up with you, but since you made it a point to talk about discomfort regarding two pictures, I figured I'd point out how your complaint is kind of invalidated by that fact. :)