Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So you guys are editing signatures now?

Follow up - I sent you a very straight forward and non hostile PM and was about to send you another one informing you of the further actions I had taken, but you chose to come in here and pick a fight. You could have simply addressed it in the same way I chose to address you. But.. no.. that just can't happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Follow up - I sent you a very straight forward and non hostile PM and was about to send you another one informing you of the further actions I had taken, but you chose to come in here and pick a fight. You could have simply addressed it in the same way I chose to address you. But.. no.. that just can't happen.
    Because you do things that everyone here complains is unique to QRZed. I had already changed the avatar as you had asked me to. Sorry if you don't like it, but when I'm being compliant with your requests and you're acting with the type of forum nazi tactics that everyone complains that QRZ uses, I'm gonna call you on it. Don't like it? Don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Yeah, I figured it was you. Nazi. That's exactly the kind of shit that people complain about QRZ. If you had just asked, I would have changed it, although I've seen worse in avatars here. I think you're just being a douche about the sigpic but again, had you just asked, I would have changed it. But no, you're a friggin QRZ forum nazi.
    With all due respect... disagreeing with Jeff is one thing.

Calling him a Nazi over it? That may be a bit extreme, no matter how upset you are.

That term has very strong and very negative reactions for many of us.

I am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with his decision or his process. But using that term... that's a button I really do not wish to be pushed.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

No Kelli. Jeff is not the problem here. You are. Sorry, but I am taking sides here.

This place is very special, and I don't care what you think of me either.

I stuck up for you a lot in the early days, but I won't anymore.

Goodnight, Kelli.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Banned
    I don't really give a fck if you do or not. Nothing is ever good enough for you guys anyway. So blow it out your ass. I dont really care about the avvy or the sig anyway. I made my point and was happy to comply. But my assessment about this place a few months ago was right --now this is just another good ol boys club.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Yeah, I figured it was you. Nazi. That's exactly the kind of shit that people complain about QRZ. If you had just asked, I would have changed it, although I've seen worse in avatars here. I think you're just being a douche about the sigpic but again, had you just asked, I would have changed it. But no, you're a friggin QRZ forum nazi.
    Nazi? Gestapo? Douche? Even qrz?

Don't you think that's a little severe?

Jeff is not always right, but I think you're off base here.

Just so you know, I did bitch about the avatar, because I thought it was inappropriate. I suspect I wasn't the only one.

Commence firing.
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nx6d View Post
    Nazi? Gestapo? Douche? Even qrz?

Don't you think that's a little severe?

Jeff is not always right, but I think you're off base here.

Just so you know, I did bitch about the avatar, because I thought it was inappropriate. I suspect I wasn't the only one.

Commence firing.
    I suspect you're right. It's no secret that I often do things to stir shit up on purpose in order to make a point. I won't even deny that. I don't care that you or anyone else complained. I half expected it. What kills me about this forum is the hypocrisy of it. There are no fewer than three threads focused on how horrible the zed is for editing people's signatures. But if it's done here, I guess it's OK because, well... Apparently because it's not the zed? Who knows? At this point I don't care. I made my point, I said what I needed to say. Get hung up on the stupid Nazi thing if you want-- I thought people were over being truly offended by that in the 90's when Seinfeld invented the soup Nazi, but ok.

I just can't help myself, it's all so ridiculous.

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    I just can't help myself, it's all so ridiculous.
    Cute.

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    I suspect you're right. It's no secret that I often do things to stir shit up on purpose in order to make a point. I won't even deny that. I don't care that you or anyone else complained. I half expected it. What kills me about this forum is the hypocrisy of it. There are no fewer than three threads focused on how horrible the zed is for editing people's signatures. But if it's done here, I guess it's OK because, well... Apparently because it's not the zed? Who knows? At this point I don't care. I made my point, I said what I needed to say. Get hung up on the stupid Nazi thing if you want-- I thought people were over being truly offended by that in the 90's when Seinfeld invented the soup Nazi, but ok.
    No, that's not going to work.

I went through the zed wars in the 00's and it's nothing like this at all. I got banned over there twice. Once for jamming an asshole veteran about his benefit package and the second and final time for calling Dilmus an "alpha hotel". That's right, "alpha hotel" not "asshole". I've said FAR worse things here, and it's not an issue, and no, it's not because I'm one of the "favored" ones. I have about as many postings as you do, so it's not like longevity is an issue here.

You need to chill out. ALL of us have a tendency to rattle cages a little bit, but you seem to cross the Rubicon every time you go there. I've had many issues with people here, not with you specifically, but I, with a few exceptions, (Dilmus, N2RJ) have kept it off the radar. You seem to take every slight and turn it into a grand mal explosion after YOU make the provocative statement when you are challenged.

Sorry, but I don't think that's right. Calling someone a "nazi" is bad form period, I don't care about the Seinfeld reference. Like I said, Jeff isn't always right, but he's a damn sight short of some those asshole mods on the zed.
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg