Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I NEEDSES THIS!!!

I NEEDSES THIS!!!

Gotta try it!
    baconaisse.jpg
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

I never knew you were into health food, Doug.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

It's part of who I am, Carl. Hard arteries are strong arteries.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Thanks to this thread i visited my local butcher and got me some 1st class bacon, looks to be a bad weekend for my arteries, yummie ;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    Roger that, OM!
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Nobody really needs all that blood flowing through their body all day, anyway. I clogged my arteries with a million cheeseburgers back in the day!
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Nobody really needs all that blood flowing through their body all day, anyway.
    Yeah, it sloshes around inside and slows you down. Also, leaks can become a problem. Better that it all just solidifies.

Gotta try it!
    baconaisse.jpg
    Enjoy yourself. I'll pass, thank you very much.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Enjoy yourself. I'll pass, thank you very much.
    Traife.

Thanks for the new word, Carl! Had to look that one up.