Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Migrating to SSL (Encrypted) only access...

Hum, I do notice a change but I am unsure what it means. By that, I do not mean that it has any effect on functionality because it does not. Rather than the lock icon in my browser turning yellow in threads with pictures and links, it stays green. I have no idea what this means though. All I can assume is that the yellow lock means that the thread held unsecured material whereas the green lock was secured material? If that is the case then I have to make another assumption, that things have become more secure?

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Didja install or enable AdBlock recently? That PayPal donate link at the bottom of the page is what makes it gray.. my changes wouldn't have had anything to do with that.

Nope. I have AdBlock but I have had it for a long time. Maybe I just didnt notice that before.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Didja install or enable AdBlock recently? That PayPal donate link at the bottom of the page is what makes it gray.. my changes wouldn't have had anything to do with that.
    What PayPal donate link? :stickpoke:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Right at the bottom of the page. If you'd like me to provide the direct link.. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Right at the bottom of the page. If you'd like me to provide the direct link.. ;)
    Not visible under FF and ABP. :stickpoke:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.