Thread: Ad blocking on an iPad?

Ad blocking on an iPad?

Anybody found an ad blocking solution for the iPad that actually works? I'm not finding a lot.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

The Ghostery 'browser' (which is just an overlay for Safari) has some ad blocking.. that's what I use.

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    The Ghostery 'browser' (which is just an overlay for Safari) has some ad blocking.. that's what I use.
    I'll check it out. Thanks.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.