Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Small parts exchange

Cores and pots...

1) Dan's Kits and Parts is a good source. There's also a hamfest vendor in my area who brings a lot of them to the various venues. I'll have a look next time and get contact info.

2) What taper (linear, audio, log, reverse log), single or multiple gang, shaft diameter? Details, man!
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Cores and pots...

1) Dan's Kits and Parts is a good source. There's also a hamfest vendor in my area who brings a lot of them to the various venues. I'll have a look next time and get contact info.

2) What taper (linear, audio, log, reverse log), single or multiple gang, shaft diameter? Details, man!
    Linear would be best. Don't care about anything else.

I need to attenuate a noise sensing antenna in certain situations. Will help achieve better phase cancellation of local noise sources.
    --
    Putting a Shatnerologist in a room full of ordinary people is like putting a velociraptor in a room full of wiener dogs.

I think I have one in the junk box. Will look this week.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Cores and pots...

Thanks man, will do.
    Yet another imperfect being created by THE perfect God - not the Huge White Asshole kind

Doing good is like picking fresh blackberries - if it doesn't sting a little sometimes, perhaps you're doing something wrong.