Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Small parts exchange

Small parts exchange

Need an elusive part for a project or repair and have a component or two to swap? Post it here. Let's try to keep things reasonable.

EDIT: Let's also keep this thread focused on components and similar electronics-related items. No off-topic content, please.

First off: I have a bunch of 470uF, 63WVDC electrolytics and an assortment of precision 1/4w carbon-film resistors in various values. A decent handful of these is on its way to you for a few monocular toroid forms - 1/2" OD; 3/8" ID. Core mix isn't critical.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

ICOM 746 PRO backlight problem?

I have a couple of NTE 2525 that will solve your problem. Let me know.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Good thread.
    Love the concept. Need to dig around a bit.

Just a clarification. Is this for free parts? Kind of a "Pay it forward" type of thing?

If so, maybe make it a "$5.00" donation to the Island and the small parts are shipped to the station in need at no charge (provided they fit in a normal one stamp envelope). Otherwise, pay shipping plus a $5.00 donation.

Just looking at ground rules from the start. As bigger stuff can go in the regular selling thread.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Just a clarification. Is this for free parts? Kind of a "Pay it forward" type of thing?

If so, maybe make it a "$5.00" donation to the Island and the small parts are shipped to the station in need at no charge (provided they fit in a normal one stamp envelope). Otherwise, pay shipping plus a $5.00 donation.

Just looking at ground rules from the start. As bigger stuff can go in the regular selling thread.
    Free parts, parts swap, however you guys want to handle things. It's unreasonable for someone to expect an 8877 gratis (or an expen$ive ECL IC for a handful of resistors) but if your junk box overfloweth and you can spare a part or two, this is the thread.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I have a metric shit-ton of high-voltage TV horizontal sweep switching transistors. Let me know what you need.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    I have a metric shit-ton of high-voltage TV horizontal sweep switching transistors. Let me know what you need.
    Device numbers?

There's a whole laundry list of them. Are you looking for anything in particular?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    There's a whole laundry list of them. Are you looking for anything in particular?
    4 or 8 MJE340s would be nice if you have them. Cubic used these as pass transistors in their PSU-5 and PSU-8 series, and I have one of each which is in need of a rebuild.