Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Small parts exchange

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    4 or 8 MJE340s would be nice if you have them. Cubic used these as pass transistors in their PSU-5 and PSU-8 series, and I have one of each which is in need of a rebuild.
    Let me check. I have a database of the parts but it's on the shack computer and I'm on the laptop in the house...

Nope, sorry, none of those. If it starts with a 2SC or 2SD, though, I may have it.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 06-20-2012 at 09:10 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Island Regular
    I have a couple of good 6146 tubes used in the hybrid rigs and could use a good desk microphone like an old shure or the like anybody have anything like that?

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by N7WQY View Post
    I have a couple of good 6146 tubes used in the hybrid rigs and could use a good desk microphone like an old shure or the like anybody have anything like that?

Bob
    I have a 444 which I'm going to sell. If you're interested I'll check it over this weekend.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Island Regular
    A 444 would be fine in fact just what i had in mind just let me know.

Bob

Bump (sorta).

Bob, if you're still interested in the mic I still have it.

Am on the lookout for an A/D IC. The following are equivalents:

156-1595-00 (Tek OEM P/N)
    8701CN
    ADC-EX10B (Datel)
    UM10-02

It's a 24-pin PDIP or CDIP, depending on manufacturer.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Banned
    If anyone still uses B66 blocks, I have an entire box of Scotchlok ST connectors. These haven't been made in years and are impossible to find.

Yours for the taking or if ya have some crystals or crystal oscillators for any of the ham bands, I'll do a trade.

Attachment 9485

Parts is Parts

Here's a partial inventory of some stuff I picked up at my last ARC meeting. Special to Islanders for a limited time, prices negotiable. People who have been nice to me get a significant discount. Anything that doesn't move gets put on eBay.

Part Number Description Comments
    74F283 4-BIT FULL ADDER Don't know why you'd want a snake, but...
    74F374 OCTAL D-TYPE FLIP-FLOP
    74HC4017 5-STAGE JOHNSON DECADE COUNTER In case you don't know how old your johnson is
    CD4066BE QUAD BILATERAL SWITCH
    CD4001BCN QUAD 2-INPUT NOR GATE
    CD4011BCN QUAD 2-INPUT NAND GATE
    CD4081BE QUAD 2-INPUT AND GATE
    ICL7106 3-1/2 DIGIT LCD/LED DISPLAY A-D CONVERTER
    MC1408LB 8-BIT MULTIPLYING A-D CONVERTER
    HCF4060 14-STAGE RIPPLE CARRY BINARY COUNTER/DIVIDER
    ML33163 POWER SWITCHING REGULATOR
    PKD01 MONOLITHIC PEAK DETECTOR
    MC1416 HIGH VOLTAGE DARLINGON TRANSISTOR ARRAY Motor/lamp control
    EPM5064LC EPLD SMD, but I have through-hole PCB sockets
    C22V10 REPROGRAMMABLE PAL DEVICE
    MC145152 PLL FREQUENCY SYNTHESIZER Why import your phase noise from Japan?
    NE601 DOUBLE BALANCED MIXER & OSCILLATOR Roll your own SDR receiver
    XR2211 FSK TONE DECODER Remember modems?
    XR2206 MONOLITHIC FUNCTION GENERATOR Sine/Square/Sawtooth wave generator
    MM5321 TV CAMERA SYNCH GENERATOR Fix that Betamax camcorder...
    NE592D14 VIDEO AMPLIFIER ...that's been sitting in your closet...
    MC1733 DIFFERENTIAL VIDEO AMPLIFIER ...since 1983
    PCD3360T PROGRAMMABLE MULTI-RING TELEPHONE RINGER Oh, there are just shit-tons of uses for these...

ON EDIT: I have multiples of all these things, ten or more of most of them.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 02-18-2014 at 11:23 PM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Does anyone have a spare Yaesu PA-6 DC car adapter/charger that fits the Yaesu FT-470 HT...... it's an oldie but a goodie...my adapter got thrown in the burning box by mistake and i'm resurrecting my 470 to try some local repeater experimentation.....let me know what you need for it.
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

I may have mentioned this in the past, but my wife and her bro had a huge family owned electronic parts company they closed a few years back. We moved the majority of it out here and it occupies nine 40 foot cargo containers. The business opened in 1960 and there are a lot of parts from that era forward. Lots of caps, resistors, semiconductors, (2Sa, 2SB, 1n and 2n OEM) LEDs, and ICs from germanium on up, lots of project boxes, Amphenol and other connectors, pilot lamps, fuses, wire, soldering stuff, transformers of all kinds, heat shrink, tools, GC and Xcelite, HH Smith hardware, Neutrix and Switchcraft connectors and cables, MidAtlantic rack stuff, Atlas sound stuff, ProCo audio cables, power cords and signal cables, phone jacks wall plates for phono, phone, DB9, A/V and such, and a multitude of other things you can think of. A few areas are getting low in stock, but there is still a lot left, some that is hard to find any more.

I know most of the few places left to buy stuff through mail order have minimum orders which sucks if you just need a few items. Although my wife is selling a lot this stuff on her Ebay store, it's not to get rich, it's just to get rid of this stuff and sell off a few of these cargo containers. Besides, over the last couple of years, we have only gotten a couple of thousand items listed and there is way, way, more. Anyway, if you are looking for anything, let me know, I may be able to find what you need. And, if you aren't sure if it would be something we would have, just ask.

Mahlo Nui Loa
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    I may have mentioned this in the past, but my wife and her bro had a huge family owned electronic parts company they closed a few years back. We moved the majority of it out here and it occupies nine 40 foot cargo containers. The business opened in 1960 and there are a lot of parts from that era forward. Lots of caps, resistors, semiconductors, (2Sa, 2SB, 1n and 2n OEM) LEDs, and ICs from germanium on up, lots of project boxes, Amphenol and other connectors, pilot lamps, fuses, wire, soldering stuff, transformers of all kinds, heat shrink, tools, GC and Xcelite, HH Smith hardware, Neutrix and Switchcraft connectors and cables, MidAtlantic rack stuff, Atlas sound stuff, ProCo audio cables, power cords and signal cables, phone jacks wall plates for phono, phone, DB9, A/V and such, and a multitude of other things you can think of. A few areas are getting low in stock, but there is still a lot left, some that is hard to find any more.

I know most of the few places left to buy stuff through mail order have minimum orders which sucks if you just need a few items. Although my wife is selling a lot this stuff on her Ebay store, it's not to get rich, it's just to get rid of this stuff and sell off a few of these cargo containers. Besides, over the last couple of years, we have only gotten a couple of thousand items listed and there is way, way, more. Anyway, if you are looking for anything, let me know, I may be able to find what you need. And, if you aren't sure if it would be something we would have, just ask.

Mahlo Nui Loa
    Please link us to the ebay store.