Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Island Roster

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    So that's what that is. Some douchebottle driving one of those cut me off yesterday, hardcore. Good thing I was in a good mood, because otherwise I would have accidentally planted my Chuck Taylor in his door and my hand almost had an intimate encounter with his side mirror.
    yup, all 1/4 mil worth of it.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Forum Addict
    The only way to successfully drive in areas full of both affluence and stupidity is in something that's worth about as much as their lugnuts alone.

It's incredibly freeing - I figured if anyone wanted to play tag with my pile of rust, I figured I'd at least give them a big target to aim for. Keep the vehicles you care about at home, hidden away for the weekend :cool2:
    Jim
    The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Quote Originally Posted by KG4NEL View Post
    The only way to successfully drive in areas full of both affluence and stupidity is in something that's worth about as much as their lugnuts alone.

It's incredibly freeing - I figured if anyone wanted to play tag with my pile of rust, I figured I'd at least give them a big target to aim for. Keep the vehicles you care about at home, hidden away for the weekend :cool2:
    I always wanted some junker so that if a person did something stupid, I could step on the gas.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin