Thread: WANTED: 15-20 AMP POWER SUPPLY

WANTED: 15-20 AMP POWER SUPPLY

I am looking for a 15 to 20 amp power supply. I would like one in my price range somewhere around $30 or $40 shipping included. Maybe someone out there can help me out. 73's

I'd be glad to help you out. Which way did you come in?

Actually, the shipping alone would probably cost that much. If you have a hamfest anytime soon, those are a good place to look. To tell you the truth, that's about the price I give for a name brand that needs fixing. Try CraigsList, too. I see them all the time for about that $$ for the power you want, in working condx.
    Last edited by K7SGJ; 06-17-2012 at 12:02 PM.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Eddie's right, you're not going to get one for that price. You can try one of these for around $65. I've got one, it works okay, although the power switch went bad after a couple of years.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Hey Dan...just a tip. the literal translation of 73 is best wishes. 73's is best wisheses.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin