Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VHF and UHF gear

VHF and UHF gear

All of the following are parts of estate purchases I've made over the years, but really have no use for at this point.

Yaesu FT-8100 dual-band mobile. No box. No mounting bracket. Mic, manual, power cord. Missing 1 volume knob. Power output OK. Brings up local repeaters. $100

Icom IC-290H. 25-watt 2m multi-mode. Kind of beat up, but works fine. Output good. No mic, but tested TX audio with HM-36 Icom mic. Radio and power cord only. $125

Icom IC-449A. 440Mhz 35-watt mobile radio. Has UT-50 tone encoder board. DTMF mic and power cord (a little short on length). Output good. No box, mounting bracket, or manual. $100

Icom IC-2100H 2m FM mobile. With Box, manual, pwr cord, and mic. No mounting bracket. Tests fine. $50

Kenwood TS-711A. 2m multi-mode with built-in power supply. 25-watt output. Working good. Output is good. Radio and AC power cord only. TX audio tested with Heil Proset-5. $200

All items plus actual shipping costs.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 04-17-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

The TS-711A is sold.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Damn. That's the one I had my eye on. :) Oh well.. snooze/lose, etc.

I'll sell it to you for tree fiddy, I can even have it drop shipped. Ah, maybe "drop ship" isn't quite the right term.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Lurker
    Is the IC-2100H still available?

Quote Originally Posted by KI6BJV View Post
    Is the IC-2100H still available?
    Yes it is.

Latest ClubLog entries.

The IC-2100H is sold.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Icom IC-290H still available?

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Icom IC-290H. 25-watt 2m multi-mode. Kind of beat up, but works fine. Output good. No mic, but tested TX audio with HM-36 Icom mic. Radio and power cord only. $125
    Update on the IC-290H. Found the DTMF mic. Radio, mic, and power cord. New price is $135 plus shipping. Pics below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Latest ClubLog entries.

The IC-290H is sold. That leaves just the IC-449 and the FT-8100.

Anyone? Bueller?

Latest ClubLog entries.