Thread: Who's playing WPX this weekend?

Who's playing WPX this weekend?

The Paragon doesn't have a built-in keyer (like the IC-751A it replaced is equipped with) so I'm going to cable up a KAM and a CW-75 to it then see what I can work. Anyone else participating?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

That's that annoying beeping shit, isn't it? ;)

ETA: At least the phone sections will be wide open..... and dead. :roll:
    Last edited by KJ3N; 05-26-2012 at 07:12 AM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

I might surf the cluster later and cherry pick a few. Meanwhile my daughter and I were at the store last night and got some ammo and paper targets for her pellet pistol and we're going to do some shooting. Later today there is a dutch oven cooking demonstration at the State Park that she and my wife are going to attend. Good luck in the contest. Who's turn is it to start a thread on another site bitching about it?
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    Who's turn is it to start a thread on another site bitching about it?
    Steve sort of took care of it already.

There's never much of a BitchFest when there's a CW contest, only the phone ones. :chin:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Tom's day sounds like more fun than mine. I might hit a buddy up later and see if he wants to take his new Henry carbine to our shooting club for a few hours.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Which Henry?
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    Which Henry?
    This one:

All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    Which Henry?
    Golden Boy in 357 Mag.

He went this morning at 9:30. Way too early for me.