Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Site Outage -- most of this afternoon (May 6th 2012)

I just sat here, cold and shivering, staring at a horrifying message about the site being down. I did this for many hours. I did not move until my beloved island returned.

I may need to sit here for a few more hours until i am strong enough to eat again.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

After the Island disapeared i went to the other boards, took all of 5 minutes, and reluctantly started sanding and cleaning the woodwork in the hallway i need to paint today....
    I promissed myself to take a fre day after 3 weeks of cleaning and painting in the garden and house, you made me do work on the sunday...
    I'll have a talk with my psychiatrist today on the help line...

;)
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

I wasted the day at the Pittsburgh Marathon, and was too tired to do much once I got home. Never even noticed.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by N7YA View Post
    I just sat here, cold and shivering, staring at a horrifying message about the site being down. I did this for many hours. I did not move until my beloved island returned.

I may need to sit here for a few more hours until i am strong enough to eat again.
    A peanut-butter enema should get you started. I'd avoid the chunky style.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Gee, I didn't even notice...I was too busy putting wire in the air.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

I didnt even know there was an outage. Must be the time difference.

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

HOA finally busted me for my sloppy method of getting the coax to the back yard, they told me to "reattach the cable coming out of the second story window"...they have no goddamn clue what they are looking at. Good thing they didnt venture into the back yard to see the big inverted Vee i got propped up there...their fat cantaloupe asses would never get out of the car to look, they just drive through, write a bunch of nonsense down and drive 30 miles back to their office in Henderson. Then they write fix-it letters to the entire complex to try and make some more money for themselves.

And compared to some HOA's, they are very mild!

See that cat below? ...thats what i envision them to look like from the front seat of their HOA dues-funded Lexus as they keep a Gestapo eye out for the tinyest weed along the side of the house..
    Last edited by N7YA; 05-11-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.