Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: N0ECN Shot Down by FCC Re: CC&R

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Hmmm.

How about "Just because Congress directed the FCC to conduct a survey does not imply what, if anything, the FCC will do with the results of that survey" ?
    Yeah, I could go with that as well.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

I'll vouch for that; it worked for me.

And it was a nice house, too, Pat. (Although it needed some work, you should have seen those gawdawful red carpets that they had in there...)
    Did the light on the front porch match? Mirrors everywhere?
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Did you WHIP it into shape?
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

The Islets of Langerhans is fairly ham radio friendly—they allow up to 100' of tower height here. Of course, I'd be happy with 50'.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

prob is. anything nice seems to have stupid HOA and CCR shit. which honestly I see them as unconstitutional. if you buy the house you do as you wish with it. you know the pursuit of happiness thing and all.

places with no HOA or other bullshit is usually found in the ghettos or what will soon become ghettos. Sure you can move to that place and have no HOA or bullshit. but enjoy having all your shit jacked or yourself and family killed by some druggie or thug
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by W2IBC View Post
    prob is. anything nice seems to have stupid HOA and CCR shit. which honestly I see them as unconstitutional. if you buy the house you do as you wish with it. you know the pursuit of happiness thing and all.

places with no HOA or other bullshit is usually found in the ghettos or what will soon become ghettos. Sure you can move to that place and have no HOA or bullshit. but enjoy having all your shit jacked or yourself and family killed by some druggie or thug
    Really? Jeeze, Tony, you need to get the hell outta Indiana! No HOA here and not a lot of crime either. It may not be the nicest neighborhood in town but it sure ain't "the ghetto" either.

Crest sure isn't a ghetto. In fact, we are an ISLAND of PEACE and TRANQUILITY above the VALLEY of MAYHEM and KNASHING OF TEETH!!!! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!

I'll vouch for that; it worked for me.

And it was a nice house, too, Pat. (Although it needed some work, you should have seen those gawdawful red carpets that they had in there...)
    we put in MAROON Carpets, so that if anyone was SHOT in the house, the blood would blend in!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Really? Jeeze, Tony, you need to get the hell outta Indiana! No HOA here and not a lot of crime either. It may not be the nicest neighborhood in town but it sure ain't "the ghetto" either.
    No HOA in north anderson ether. I dont own the house so I have to play by the owners rules which is fine.

However North Anderson is quickly becoming ghetto. Within about 10 more years N. Anderson will be as bad as W Anderson. whole city has actually went into the shitter. needless to say Section 8 Housing is a big cause of it. We have crimes in N. Anderson now that were non existent in the 90s and before. Only change they forced Apt complexes into Section 8
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Quote Originally Posted by wa6mhz View Post
    we put in MAROON Carpets, so that if anyone was SHOT in the house, the blood would blend in!
    The carpets were blood red & worn out. The one bedroom looked like the son was into heavy metal or goth... bright red baseboard, dark blue (almost black walls)... ugh.

All replaceable. And it was all taken care of.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati