Thread: The Good Ol' Boys Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

The Good Ol' Boys Club

Yep, I'm gonna gripe, bitch or whatever you wanna call it.

A few months ago I was sent a link to a conversation concerning someone here whom I am friends with and they wanted me to see it. I was met with an error saying I wasn't authorized to view the thread. And that, gentlemen, is how I learned about the Ham Island Good Ol' Boys Club. Yes, that secret place where many longtime members post, in fact, my understanding is that most regulars can post and read there. Except me, which is why I was away from this place for so long, because I inquired and was given details on how my membership into this elitist club has been voted down numerous times by members who have something against me.

So yeah, until this elitist club is dissolved or open to any longtime member in good standing instead of being voted on by members who may be discriminatory because they don't like your gender or whatever else it is they don't like, I'm calling this place on it.

In truth, I don't want to be a part of this little club unless membership is open and fair to everyone. I understand wanting a place where the general public can't see, but this exclusive club you have going where people are excluded because they aren't liked by some is bullshit, plain and simple.

And don't say it's because of shit that happened two years ago either. I've been a member in good standing for quite some time now and have gotten along quite well with everyone, once the one person who came here specifically to stir shit up with me was booted.

There you go. Until you fix this, my sigline stays and I stand by it. It's discriminatory, plain and simple and I will not back down from that.
    Last edited by N2CHX; 04-24-2012 at 02:38 PM.