Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good Ol' Boys Club

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I've seen this episode before. Is there anything else on?
    Nope, it's called "Kelli's happy with herself and doesn't need men on ham radio sites to approve of her." No offense. I really do hope you boys figure out how hypocritical your little pub is on this so-called Island of Misfits. And you can say or think "cake and eat it too" or whatever else you want but I've always been one to fight for the underdog -- that won't change. What you totally missed was that this wasn't all about me, especially knowing there are others you've excluded from your circle jerk.

Last night I had a great time rockin' my hot self, out with my best friends in the world. No arguing with idiots and no thoughts of the latest Zed drama you guys get all woody over every day. I've finally come to the realization that it's been knuckleheads on sites like that have contributed to my feeling bad about myself in the past. Well screw that shit, because I'm not at all what most people here think. I'm finally living life the way I've always wanted to and I really don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it. I look great, have a rockin' curvy body, I'm more freakin' intelligent than most of you and I don't need the approval or disapproval of a bunch of armchair critics on a ham radio site.

Thanks for the laughs, see you in a few weeks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Thanks for the laughs.
    Back atcha lil' boy. You really are a dick.
    Last edited by N2CHX; 04-25-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Wow.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

If you want respect, start with giving it, before judging others based on some posts on a forum.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Kelli, I hope you really are happy with your life and are getting out of it what you want. If you find this hobby or this site, or any site, is interfering with your happiness, for what ever reason, you probably should leave them behind and continue to pursue the things that do bring happiness and fulfillment to your life. I know that is what I would do. Best of luck in what ever you decide to do.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Nope, it's called "Kelli's happy with herself and doesn't need men on ham radio sites to approve of her." No offense. I really do hope you boys figure out how hypocritical your little pub is on this so-called Island of Misfits. And you can say or think "cake and eat it too" or whatever else you want but I've always been one to fight for the underdog -- that won't change. What you totally missed was that this wasn't all about me, especially knowing there are others you've excluded from your circle jerk.

Last night I had a great time rockin' my hot self, out with my best friends in the world. No arguing with idiots and no thoughts of the latest Zed drama you guys get all woody over every day. I've finally come to the realization that it's been knuckleheads on sites like that have contributed to my feeling bad about myself in the past. Well screw that shit, because I'm not at all what most people here think. I'm finally living life the way I've always wanted to and I really don't give a damn what anyone thinks about it. I look great, have a rockin' curvy body, I'm more freakin' intelligent than most of you and I don't need the approval or disapproval of a bunch of armchair critics on a ham radio site.
    Boy, I truly hate this drama shit, but I gotta ask ... why are you still here? If you are so unhappy with this site, just leave.

What did you hope to accomplish, Kelli? Do you wish to alienate everyone here that previously had your back? Get it over with, already and do whatever the hell you're going to do.

Damn, girl ...
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Quote Originally Posted by ad4mg View Post
    Boy, I truly hate this drama shit, but I gotta ask ... why are you still here? If you are so unhappy with this site, just leave.

What did you hope to accomplish, Kelli? Do you wish to alienate everyone here that previously had your back? Get it over with, already and do whatever the hell you're going to do.

Damn, girl ...
    Yup, a lot of us too.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

A drama??? ...... this is fast becoming more comical as this stupidity progresses......wow!! :-?
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Banned
    You all can make it out like I'm totally in the wrong here, but Jeff knows the truth, even if he won't admit it. So do many others who have left here. This "Island If Misfit Hams" has become as bad as the place it claims it isn't like. I've done nothing but be nice and helpful to people here in the last two years, so you all can just bite it. If you're a member here, there's more to this story that you're not hearing. But hey, don't take my word for it or the others who have seen it and left... :roll:

I'm not stupid and I'm not crazy, but I do know who can be trusted and who's a liar. And yeah, this is only an internet forum, it sure isn't my life

In the end, some people claim to be allies but when the shit hits the fan, "manhood" wins out over being an ally to a freak, right guys? Nice knowing you. I'm done with this silly habit of keeping shit in my pocket just in case I might want to stick my nose in it later, so no, I won't be back here. I've said all I need to say. Enjoy your endless circle jerk.