Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Good Ol' Boys Club

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Yeah well, I'd have not made a big deal out of being "out" either if some douchebags hadn't made it a big deal for me.
    For what little it may be worth, nobody here ever really hated ya.

How's that house looking?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kf0rt View Post
    For what little it may be worth, nobody here ever really hated ya.

How's that house looking?
    Well FWIW, I've never actually hated anyone here. OK maybe one person.

House is still standing. Always a good thing.

Yeah well, I'd have not made a big deal out of being "out" either if some douchebags hadn't made it a big deal for me.
    But only you can control what you say, and how you say it. Rob is right, no one hates you, you just may make it difficult for people to like you. Less drama, less flaunt, more friends. May be hard at first (self control), but it will get easier with time.

Orca Whisperer
    Well FWIW, I've never actually hated anyone here. OK maybe one person.

House is still standing. Always a good thing.
    Don't understate, that office is looking good... Need a nice oak desk there now :)
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N1LAF View Post
    But only you can control what you say, and how you say it. Rob is right, no one hates you, you just may make it difficult for people to like you. Less drama, less flaunt, more friends. May be hard at first (self control), but it will get easier with time.
    I still disagree with the good ol' boys club you have here. I won't back down from that.

You mean the way you flaunt your party values for no other reason than to start shit? Did you say something about drama?

I still disagree with the good ol' boys club you have here. I won't back down from that.
    At the same time, you don't have to make such a big stink about it that it will have people look at you and think "what is your problem". You said it, everyone heard it, move on. Constant harping on it will not help you. Besides, it is not so secret, it was an request option when we were using phpBB3. Just chill, and one day it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    You mean the way you flaunt your party values for no other reason than to start shit? Did you say something about drama?
    :rofl:
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Just like the :stirpot: that you are doing now?

You are not fooling anyone....

Just like the :stirpot: that you are doing now?

You are not fooling anyone....
    Calling you out on your bullshit means I'm stirring the pot. Got it. You got your double standard playbook on hand beside your keyboard?
    You think I'm trying to fool people here? You really need to give the Island crowd more credit than that.
    Of note, you sound like my 2nd grade teacher. One day I answered her question to me in French. She got red in the face and said, "You're not fooling anyone!"

Keep it up, Paul. You are not fooling anyone.