Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jokes Yuks Laughs Ha ha and Jocularity Thread

Guy got out of his car to express some road rage to me. I just got out of my truck, walked past him, pushed the lock button on his door, closed it, walked past him again (his mouth hanging open this time), got back in my truck and drove off. He seemed to be frozen with confusion.

:rofl: X infinity
    Last edited by WZ7U; 03-02-2017 at 03:51 AM.

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Guy got out of his car to express some road rage to me. I just got out of my truck, walked past him, pushed the lock button on his door, closed it, walked past him again (his mouth hanging open this time), got back in my truck and drove off. He seemed to be frozen with confusion.
    If he did what I think he did, in his moment of rage, now that's a good one!
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

About 20 years ago, I was playing a game at a game store. Surprising, right? I won't go into detail, but it was a LARP with a darker theme. So, we're playing, and this old guy walks in to the shop and looks at us. He asks, 'Are you guys Satanists?'
    Without skipping a beat, my friend Mark replies, ''Why, are you a virgin?'' I friggin lost it.

I once worked at a pizza place where they sold pizzas out of the window until late in the night. A drunk man wandered up and asked for fish and chips.
    Colleague: ''You're not doing well with the ladies tonight, are you?''
    Him: ''No, how did you know?''
    Colleague: ''You're not very good at reading signs.''

They make great Christmas presents.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

In one of my classes in school, I always used to ask the guy sat next to me for the time. He would always be able to give me the right time, without looking at his watch, even though I couldn't see a clock anywhere in the room. I'd ask him how he always knew the time, and he said that he could tell by the positions of the shadows around the room. After a year of believing this, I noticed there was a clock right there on the wall in front of me.

For the longest time I just assumed that buzzing cicadas was just the sound that the hot sun makes. Then one day I was like, "Wait, the sun doesn't make sound ..."

While camping I spent 5 minutes looking for my flashlight with my flashlight.

When I was younger, I thought I had lost my GameBoy Pocket. This being my most treasured possession, I began a journey throughout the house to find it. I searched everywhere. From my room, which I practically turned upside down, to my living room, where I proceeded to check under every couch and chair in the vicinity. Lo and behold, I found it in my hand after about thirty minutes of searching. The mind of an eight-year-old is a wondrous thing.

I used to work overnight shifts, and then I got off work I would go to Denny's and grab dinner because it was the only place that was open that early. So one day, I get out of my car and start walking to the door when I notice everyone looking DIRECTLY AT ME from the restaurant. EVERYONE. Even the cooks. I check my zipper and it's not open... I look around and nothing. Odd. I keep walking to the door. They start pointing vigorously. I look at my zipper again, then around... NOTHING!
    Someone opens the door enough to stick their head out and yells, "For goodness sake, Get IN HERE!" I look around and point at myself to say "ME"? I speed up to the door and THEN reflected in the glass I see the HUGE bull moose 10 feet behind me. Once safely inside I see it had damaged 3 cars and was frothy at the mouth (not Rabies we found out later, just confused and pissed). The police showed up and tranqued him.

This is one I'm particularly ashamed of. Worst of all it was well before my drug days, so I can't blame it on that. But I got the sudoku demo cartridge for the original DS and played the game quite frequently, always struggling a bit with each game. Sudoku is a great game. I never needed to buy it because the demo version was giving me hundreds of hours of fun in itself!

Of course the demo was always just the one game over and over, for years I would play it thinking I was getting a new game each time. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I just never noticed. And I struggled with each game as if I were playing it for the first time. I should probably have mentioned this to my doctor.

Suddenly becoming conscious of your walk and instantly losing all motor skills.

Name:  putin.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  14.2 KB
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Eww ^^^

Like that post was...
    Moving on, my posts are not helpful

She called crying and instead of telling her I had moved on I just told her the mozzarella sticks I was cooking were done and that I had to go. What she didn't know was that I was a vegan at the time.