Thread: Survival Podcast: Episode-877- CB Radio as a Practical Prep with Clay Vitis

Survival Podcast: Episode-877- CB Radio as a Practical Prep with Clay Vitis

Last edited by KC9ECI; 04-10-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

The comment section has the potential to start getting interesting. It just needs more anal ham involvement.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

They lost me at the 5 minute mark. I was interested in hearing what the man had to say, but nothing was said in 5 minutes other then support our advertisers, sign up on facebook, and hams, don't get mad. Gonna have to liven up the programming to keep somebody like me interested.

"One man with courage makes a majority." ~ Andrew Jackson

Steve KA9MOT
    Macomb, IL

I generally just skip ahead over the ads. The podcast wasn't all that exciting. I loaded it up on the ipod and listened while I mowed the lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    I generally just skip ahead over the ads. The podcast wasn't all that exciting. I loaded it up on the ipod and listened while I mowed the lawn.
    You cutting grass in cow country already?

Orca Whisperer
    To the exacerbation of many hams, I do think CB is a better choice for "Comms", at least in the immediate term. Because they are much easier to find, and operate; and many more are already in operation.

Ham radios (Or, any HF band) would work in the longer term, for longer distance comms, but in reality, channels are the easiest to use.
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by KC2UGV View Post
    To the exacerbation of many hams, I do think CB is a better choice for "Comms", at least in the immediate term. Because they are much easier to find, and operate; and many more are already in operation.

Ham radios (Or, any HF band) would work in the longer term, for longer distance comms, but in reality, channels are the easiest to use.
    +1. I can't disagree with any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kf0rt View Post
    You cutting grass in cow country already?
    This is week 2 of the lawn mowing season already. ick.