Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minor Forum Upgrade - 11-26-2011

Post Minor Forum Upgrade - 11-26-2011

Just upgraded from vBulletin 4.1.7 to 4.1.8, the changes were mostly security related.

Let us know if you experience any glitches.

Sorry Corey, still haven't implemented the RSS thing yet.. I'll try to do that this weekend. :)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Just upgraded from vBulletin 4.1.7 to 4.1.8, the changes were mostly security related.

Let us know if you experience any glitches.

Sorry Corey, still haven't implemented the RSS thing yet.. I'll try to do that this weekend. :)
    Something glitched and locked down a good thread almost 24 hours after the implementation. I wonder if wwvBulletin 4.1.9 would work better?

Seriously dude, piss off. I don't have time for that sort of sniping and drama.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    Something glitched and locked down a good thread almost 24 hours after the implementation. I wonder if wwvBulletin 4.1.9 would work better?
    Let's clarify this, Jerry. I shudder to think that you're confused about it.

There was no glitch. I locked down a thread where the OP made a totally inappropriate comment, one actually in violation of the rules.

Now that the staff has had time to add their input, we're taking additional action.

This forum is for news and updates. If you wish to continue with this discussion, start a thread in a more appropriate forum.
    QAnon / GOP Republicans mentally lack the necessary intelligence to even tell a decent lie (Ex: A cabal of Satanic, cannibalistic pedophiles run a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Dotard dRUMPf during his term in office... Jewish space lasers, etc.). What in the hell makes anyone believe these melon heads can actually govern?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Seriously dude, piss off. I don't have time for that sort of sniping and drama.
    LOL. What a couple of dweebs.

Have you done anything to correct the mobile version, I had problems in the past with the iPhone. I just seen this update post so I thought I would ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Hamer View Post
    Have you done anything to correct the mobile version, I had problems in the past with the iPhone. I just seen this update post so I thought I would ask.
    Bill,

I'll check with 'DSG's iPhone later today if you don't get the chance to try it with yours. Not sure what's in the list of fixes.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Test reply from iPhone. I will also attempt a PM to you, which you know was a mess last time

Well that went easy, did you get my PM? It looks good on the iPhone.
    Last edited by Happy_Hamer; 11-28-2011 at 11:02 PM.

I'm noticing a tiny problem on the main forum page ....... in the section titled "what's going on" in the "Total members that have visited the forum today" area,I'm finding that the callsign list of all members that have visited the Island for that day is running off to the outside of the webpage!

I'm assuming it's a glitch thats appeared with the new Vbulletin version .....it's been there the last couple of days. :chin:
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!