Thread: Kenwood TS-50

Kenwood TS-50

Next on the list, a Kenwood TS-50 mobile HF radio. Comes with mic, DC power cable, and a slightly worn manual (missing front and back cover).

$375 shipped to the lower 48.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

One of the folks on 'GQ's WWDX Forums was looking for one of those recently. Shall I drop a bug in his ear?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    One of the folks on 'GQ's WWDX Forums was looking for one of those recently. Shall I drop a bug in his ear?
    Not yet. I have a bite from a QTH.COM listing. If it tanks, I'll let you know.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.