Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody need paddles?

Anybody need paddles?

I've got a few here from a couple of estate purchases I made several years ago that I've been too lazy to off-load. Since I don't do the "beeping" stuff, I certainly don't need them. Again, I need to finance other stuff.

MFJ-422B-X paddle/electronic keyer combo. Needs a good cleaning, but appears to work. No Box. - $50 plus shipping

Vibroplex Iambic Standard with grey base (#62282) and plexiglass dust cover - $50 plus shipping

Vibroplex Vibrokeyer Deluxe (single paddle) (#251790) with chrome base and plexiglass dust cover - $75 plus shipping

Jones Key PK-200 (I think) (#960000) with red base and plexiglass dust cover - $100 plus shipping

The 2 Vibroplex keys and the Jones key need a little clean-up as well, but not as much as the MFJ.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 03-26-2013 at 02:38 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

selling a lot of there there bro...you get kicked out of the house of something?

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

The prices on those Vibros are decent - I may take you up on one if nobody else bites.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I might be interested in the Vibroplex Deluxe; my Bencher paddles are a bit beat up and I'm finding that I don't really like Iambic keying very much anyway.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    I might be interested in the Vibroplex Deluxe; my Bencher paddles are a bit beat up and I'm finding that I don't really like Iambic keying very much anyway.
    Just use one side.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Quote Originally Posted by K7SGJ View Post
    Just use one side.
    But then I can only send dits! Or dahs....

Seriously, I know that I can ignore the iambic squeeze if I choose, I just think I'd prefer a single paddle.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

I was thinking more like duhs..............;)

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Carl has dibs on the single paddle Vibrokeyer Deluxe.

Anybody else?
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by ki4itv View Post
    selling a lot of there there bro...you get kicked out of the house of something?
    Nope. Just managed to collect things over the years that I shouldn't keep because I'm not using them. This is just the beginning.

Better to convert them to something I actually need/want.

Latest ClubLog entries.

Like food?