Thread: Kyle Orton says goodbye to Denver.. awesomeness..

Kyle Orton says goodbye to Denver.. awesomeness..

Underneath the Atomic Ooze of Hanford, WA
    Very Funny!

I think Tebow is the ultimate overrated douche. They treat the guy like Jesus Christ himself. He stinks! He's a media legend in his own mind...

I hope Orton does well in KC.
    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q275/nx6d/ham%20radio/SANY1260.jpg

Yeah, I can't argue with you much about Tim Tebow. I don't feel like he's a legend in his own mind though, the city of Denver has sort of sold that Christ-like shit on him.. I think he's mostly just a young kid who is soaking up the attention/fame/success while he can (why shouldn't he?). I'm not a Tebow hater, but I certainly do think his days as a big time NFL QB are severely limited. And if not.. good for him?

Quote Originally Posted by nx6d View Post
    Very Funny!

I think Tebow is the ultimate overrated douche. They treat the guy like Jesus Christ himself. He stinks! He's a media legend in his own mind...

I hope Orton does well in KC.
    The way the Denver media is treating Tebow reminds me of the way the Pittsburgh media treated, at first, Kordell "Slash" Stewart.

Tebow had better hope that the media doesn't turn on him, the way the media turned on Slash.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 2K!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati