Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minor Forum Upgrade - 11-26-2011

That is not happening on my end, I am using OSX and Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    I'm noticing a tiny problem on the main forum page ....... in the section titled "what's going on" in the "Total members that have visited the forum today" area,I'm finding that the callsign list of all members that have visited the Island for that day is running off to the outside of the webpage!

I'm assuming it's a glitch thats appeared with the new Vbulletin version .....it's been there the last couple of days. :chin:

Orca Whisperer
    Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    Sorry Corey, still haven't implemented the RSS thing yet.. I'll try to do that this weekend. :)
    No worries. You're not gettin' paid to do this :)
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    I'm noticing a tiny problem on the main forum page ....... in the section titled "what's going on" in the "Total members that have visited the forum today" area,I'm finding that the callsign list of all members that have visited the Island for that day is running off to the outside of the webpage!

I'm assuming it's a glitch thats appeared with the new Vbulletin version .....it's been there the last couple of days. :chin:
    That template was changed during the upgrade. Try holding down the shift key and refresh the main page. I bet you just have a stale cache... In the alternative, just empty your browser cache.

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    That template was changed during the upgrade. Try holding down the shift key and refresh the main page. I bet you just have a stale cache... In the alternative, just empty your browser cache.
    Hmmmmm ...... tried these suggestions and no luck....but I was doing this on Win XP and IE8 on my desktop. On this little netbook i'm using at the moment,it has Windows 7 and IE 9, everything on the main forum page appears dead normal....tells me there's a conflict on my desktop computer that needs attention .... oh well
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

The strange problem I had has now corrected itself ...... and I did'nt have a hand in it ...... maybe another example of if it aint broke .... don't fix it....
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!