Thread: Counterfeit

Banned

Counterfeit

Yup. I just got notice that they are counterfeiting our product...

Dear Customers;

September, 1, 2011

We hereby inform you that there are fake products counterfeiting our products being sold
    in the market in Japan. Those products were neither designed nor manufactured by our company,
    but they have a mark similar to our trademark and they look similar to our products (hereinafter
    referred to this product as “Counterfeit Product”). We have found those Counterfeit Products that
    are actually distributed and causing problems to our customers’ products in which the Counterfeit
    Products were incorporated.

Manufacturing and selling the Counterfeit Products certainly constitutes an infringement
    of our trademark right and also a breach of the Unfair Competition Prevention Act (Article 2,
    Section 1, Item 1). Moreover, the Counterfeit Products may cause serious damages to customers, by
    causing problems to the customers’ products and such. We, therefore, cannot disregard this act and
    will take tough actions including legal actions against this act.

While taking actions against the Counterfeit Products, we would like you to be fully aware
    of the Counterfeit Products in order not to buy the product mistakenly. (Our product can be bought
    from KYOCERA Corporation or its agents duly authorized by KYOCERA.

For contact information, please refer to KYOCERA’s website> Products> Electronic Components & Devices> Global Contact:
    http://global.kyocera.com/prdct/electro/global.html .) If you happen to buy any Counterfeit Products
    or any suspicious product, please contact us immediately. For any inquiry, please send a message
    via KYOCERA’s website> Products> Electronic Components & Devices> Inquiries:
    https://www3.kyocera.co.jp/form/app/...gl&frmid=elect .
    We regret to inform you that we are not able to guarantee the quality of the Counterfeit
    Products. Please note that we would not be liable for any claims or damages caused by the
    Counterfeit Products you purchased, even in the event of any damages being incurred by you and
    your products.

Thank you very much for your understanding and corporation.
    Yeah. The English grammar is cool.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  29.0 KB

Anyway, be on the lookout. You don't want any counterfeits out there.

Orca Whisperer
    Electronics counterfeiting has been a big deal for a few years now... The hell Cisco goes through was documented in an article I read about 2 years ago. Customers buy counterfeit GIC, and then calls Cisco with issues :(
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Banned
    That's exactly what we see. People buy from electronics brokers because they don't like our leadtime and they get these counterfeit components that we have never touched. Then they want us to fix the problems when they see issues. I have written congresscritters on the topic, but they do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    That's exactly what we see. People buy from electronics brokers because they don't like our leadtime and they get these counterfeit components that we have never touched. Then they want us to fix the problems when they see issues. I have written congresscritters on the topic, but they do nothing.
    That's because you forgot to enclose something when you wrote the congressgoniffs. Cash, unmarked, in small non-sequential bills, totalling in the neighborhood of 7 figures.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

wouldnt surprise me if the counterfeits come out of china
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Banned
    I am certain of that.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated View Post
    I am certain of that.
    thats what all these manufacturers get for moving to china.
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

The funny thing is the counterfeits come out of the same buildings as the real deal, but 2 doors down on the right.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    The funny thing is the counterfeits come out of the same buildings as the real deal, but 2 doors down on the right.
    Damn, I thought that was the mens room. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else to take a dump.
    A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory

RIP ALBI-W3MIV RIP RUSS-W5RB RIP BOB-VK3ZL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    No. I don't think so. I didn't see such a place when I was there a few doors down.