Thread: 40m SSB sked with MT or SD?

Beach Bum

40m SSB sked with MT or SD?

Hi, all. I'm working towards WAS and need just Montana and South Dakota. Is there anyone that might be able to set up a sked for 40m SSB on a weeknight around 0300 UTC?

Thanks and 73.
    -Chris KC2SYK

Quote Originally Posted by KC2SYK View Post
    Hi, all. I'm working towards WAS and need just Montana .....
    "I would have liked to have seen Montana..."

Sorry, had to do it.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Beach Bum
    Hahah. I would have like to see them on the band, had a couple chances on some of the WAS nets (OMISS or 3905CC), but no go. Now I'm running low on time before moving, so giving up and trying for a sked. So ya, I would have liked to see Montana on the bands. :)

-Chris

Try the HHH Net (0700Z on 7190). Better chance there, and they're a bunch of nice guys.
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

Beach Bum
    Thanks, I've been on the HHH Net a few times, but its too late for me to be on regularly. :(

-Chris