Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pastafarians Rejoice!

Pastafarians Rejoice!

This guy needs an invite to the island. Ham or not.

An Austrian atheist has won the right to be shown on his driving license photo wearing a pasta strainer as "religious headgear".
    Austrian driver's religious headgear strains credulity

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Arrrrrrrr! That's funny rit there! :rofl:

Actually it's common knowledge that Austrians are crazy.
    Just ask any German. All of 'em I've known are nuts.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Another story about another noodle head. :rofl:
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Being one with Pasta is an ambitious undertaking. May he always have Beefaroni and Spaghetti O's in his cabinet.
    “The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Quote Originally Posted by N2NH View Post
    Being one with Pasta is an ambitious undertaking. May he always have Beefaroni and Spaghetti O's in his cabinet.
    I do hope your were kneeling with a humble heart when you summoned the great Saint "Boy-R-Dee".

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    I do hope your were kneeling with a humble heart when you summoned the great Saint "Boy-R-Dee".
    Saint Boy-R-Dee ....the patron saint of noodle heads ..... guessed that and i'm not even catholic
    Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt!

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Quote Originally Posted by VE7DCW View Post
    Saint Boy-R-Dee ....the patron saint of noodle heads ..... guessed that and i'm not even catholic
    You were just converted.

NA4BH '15

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    You were just converted.
    I thought that was the Rice-A-Ronians? You know, the Uncle Ben denomination.

“The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words."
    --Philip K. Dick

Good now maybe the asshats at the dmv wont make me take off my hat! I mean they want me to be photoed like I normally look right?

Off topic but last weekend was the weekend to be carded, at least for me. Ive not been carded for smokes more than a hand full of times since I turned 15 (yes I know you have to be 18 to smoke but that is not the point). Its weird, kinda like making up for lost time or something. Funny thing is that more often than not I will be carded for smokes before I am carded for beer. Even better than that, walmart cards for nearly everything, including bondo! WTF?

Another rant. Ppl that actually run my ID. Seriously? The sign says no sale before 1992..my ID says 1987. 1987-2007 is 20 years in its own. If you cant figure out that 20>18 then you have issues. So the consensus is that I am over 20 therefore over 18 but no lets run the beat up card 30 times even though it wont go through before manually punching in the numbers that would have only taken you 10 seconds to do the first time. To top it off I buy smokes at 1 of 2 places 99% of the time. The same lady has been selling them to me 1-2 times a day forever now and she still has to card me each time? Alzheimer's! Aside for this past weekend she is like the only person that ever cards me...it grows stale.
    /rant

(Im full of rants tonight)

"A night sky full of cries. Hearts filled with lies. The contract: is it worth the price?"

If the place had been raided once before... did you know the state cops hire underage high school and middle school kids, to be the actors in a "sting" to see if the store is illegally selling to minors? It's true, film at 11... they will often tell their staff to card everyone, period.

Don't take it personally.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati