Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: HamIsland Logo Search!

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    Make a logo out of it.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Maybe, but at least you got the URL right. Here's mine, corrected. D'oh.

Also, your palm has...nuts.
    I like this one

Maybe, but at least you got the URL right. Here's mine, corrected. D'oh.

Also, your palm has...nuts.
    Yeah well, if all the dot coms were fonts and nuts, we'd all have a merry f&*king Christmas.
    And either of them would look good embroidered. I guess that's how golf shirt people do it. I'm T-shirt guy. I've also been known to don a wife beater from time to time. I tried some of that iron on transfer paper in the printer in 2003. I guess it has come a long way since but you have to iron it just right. Too much and the surrounding glue turns yellow. Too little and it doesn't adhere well.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Yeah well, if all the dot coms were fonts and nuts, we'd all have a merry f&*king Christmas.
    Right. (What?)

And either of them would look good embroidered. I guess that's how golf shirt people do it. I'm T-shirt guy.
    I tried to keep embroidery in mind while I was designing mine. That's why I did it all in flat colors—no gradients or anything. The whole thing could be done with four colors of thread/screen print ink/whatever.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Banned
    Make a logo out of it.
    ham i 2.jpg
    Last edited by kc7jty; 06-30-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Some minor adjustments made. Fixed a goof in the symmetry, changed the frame color, made it bolder and added a highlight to give it a more three-dimensional look. Also added drop shadowing to the whole thing.

Dude, I quite like that! Nice work.

I'm really sparse the next couple of days, but I'll catch you this weekend to talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    Aaaaaarrrrr! ...and the treasure is marked with an X, just like the map, Captain.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by ki4itv View Post
    Aaaaaarrrrr! ...and the treasure is marked with an X, just like the map, Captain.
    Arrrr, that it be, Matey! Time t' get out th' pole an' do me some diggin', it is!

Okay, this time for sure

Last iteration. Really. I promise.