Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That Boy Ain't Right

That Boy Ain't Right

Many of you may remember that four-second video of Hank Hill saying "that boy ain't right" that I made as a response to some of Hajji Rudi's wackier posts. Well, that stupid thing has taken on a life of it's own, with over 3000 views since last November:

That's from YouTube's "Insight" page. Not exactly a runaway hit or anything but considering I never expected anyone outside of the Island to see it at all, I think it's kind of cool that so many other people have found a use for it.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 05-12-2011 at 08:07 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

I really like King of the Hill. Damn funny show, and I dig propane too.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WØTKX View Post
    I really like King of the Hill. Damn funny show, and I dig propane too.
    Don't forget propane accessories.
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpEr-MOSyk

I posted this video 3 years ago, it's up around 300,000 hits. Pretty spiffy. YouTube keeps asking me if I want to 'make money with my video' by embedding ads, but it's not my content, so I've declined.

Quote Originally Posted by W4GPL View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpEr-MOSyk

I posted this video 3 years ago, it's up around 300,000 hits. Pretty spiffy. YouTube keeps asking me if I want to 'make money with my video' by embedding ads, but it's not my content, so I've declined.
    Yeah, you could get yourself in trouble doing that.

I'll be curious to see what happens with mine. Will it continue with a slow but steady rise in the number of views? Will it hit a peak and then plateau or decline? Or will it eventually reach a tipping point and begin an exponential rise? As I said, it's not like it's a huge hit but since I never expected more than a few dozen views from Island members, it's been fun watching the view count rise. A lot of people have embedded it on other boards.
    Last edited by NQ6U; 05-12-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Heh - the night of the "wardrobe malfunction" at the SuperBowl, I happened to be watching on my computer's TV tuner card. As a result, I was one of the very first people to post a low resolution photo of Janet's nip. That single image got millions upon millions of hits -- and still does! I really love watching the viral nature of the Internet. Many times I purposefully move an image to my website just so I can see where and how it gets posted at various other locations.

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar
    All them eyeballs you've captured could have made you $$$$ in the dot com boom!
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Sweet sister propane
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15