Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idiots

Idiots

If ever an ass kicking was justified.......

Nothing wrong with hunting.....stupid on the other hand is incurable....

Natural selection comes to mind..
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Quote Originally Posted by KA9MOT View Post
    Nothing wrong with hunting.....stupid on the other hand is incurable....
    Shooting an animal with an arrow , then having it die in agony hours later? Yeah, wonderful sport.

Quote Originally Posted by w2amr View Post
    Shooting an animal with an arrow , then having it die in agony hours later? Yeah, wonderful sport.
    As opposed to letting them over populate and then watching them starve to death, you're right, wonderful sport.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    As opposed to letting them over populate and then watching them starve to death, you're right, wonderful sport.
    Next time pay attention to my post. If you are going to kill them, do it quickly with a gun. Not this sadistic shit.

If the deer is dead in an hour, he will still be dead in 4 hours. Have patience, he will not go anywhere. Wait him out for at least 4 hours. Wait overnight if the deer isshot in the evening

http://mathew5-7.blogspot.com/2010/0...hear-from.html
    Last edited by w2amr; 04-09-2011 at 12:28 PM.

SK Member (10/28/2012) - Island Prude
    Let's see now...

He goes out in a wood full large, ill-tempered, horny animals with horns and hooves, smelling like you want to sneak a bit of someone's action, and he's surprised?

'AMR, although I have never felt the need to hunt myself, I have known many around here who do. Of the two groups, the shotgun crowd tended to be the drunken rowdies who spent days freezing their hindquarters off only to return empty-handed. The archers seem to be a much more serious bunch, not at all like the bozo in the video. One in particular made his own bows, and stalked deer in the off-season to stay in practice. He always shot from a tree stand, because it was the only way he could be sure of a quick kill with the first shot. He told me it had to be a heart shot, and if you couldn't make that shot, you let the deer walk on by. Having to follow the deer was the sign of a rube.

I mention this because the blog you referenced gave the impression that it was considered OK by bow hunters to let a deer linger for hours. I'm pretty sure it isn't the case among capable hunters, but of course separating the good from the bad is the challenge.

Hell, even getting a license to kill doesn't require passing a CW test! :) :) :)

Quote Originally Posted by ab1ga View Post
    Let's see now...

He goes out in a wood full large, ill-tempered, horny animals with horns and hooves, smelling like you want to sneak a bit of someone's action, and he's surprised?

'AMR, although I have never felt the need to hunt myself, I have known many around here who do. Of the two groups, the shotgun crowd tended to be the drunken rowdies who spent days freezing their hindquarters off only to return empty-handed. The archers seem to be a much more serious bunch, not at all like the bozo in the video. One in particular made his own bows, and stalked deer in the off-season to stay in practice. He always shot from a tree stand, because it was the only way he could be sure of a quick kill with the first shot. He told me it had to be a heart shot, and if you couldn't make that shot, you let the deer walk on by. Having to follow the deer was the sign of a rube.

I mention this because the blog you referenced gave the impression that it was considered OK by bow hunters to let a deer linger for hours. I'm pretty sure it isn't the case among capable hunters, but of course separating the good from the bad is the challenge.

Hell, even getting a license to kill doesn't require passing a CW test! :) :) :)
    I just don't GET killing any animal for fun.
    Other than the deer kicking his ass, The highlight of the video was when the moron sprayed elk urine in his mouth. wonder if he tongue kisses the little woman when he returns from the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by w2amr View Post
    Next time pay attention to my post. If you are going to kill them, do it quickly with a gun. Not this sadistic shit.

If the deer is dead in an hour, he will still be dead in 4 hours. Have patience, he will not go anywhere. Wait him out for at least 4 hours. Wait overnight if the deer isshot in the evening

http://mathew5-7.blogspot.com/2010/0...hear-from.html
    I paid very close attention to your post. You apparently suffer from a common misconception, and that is that just because an animal is shot that they immediately tip over and die. Taint so, and never has been. I've seen (gun) heart shot deer run a mile, and I've seen arrowed deer tip over on the spot. And the converse is also true. Just because he's using a bow doesn't make it a cruel and lingering death. As with a gun, bad placement is what guarantees that. Placement is everything.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Before long it's not just going to be for sport BUT for economic survival. How many people are going to afford $3.29 per pound for Ground beef while living in a tent?

I for-see a surge in popularity of the 22lr along with an acquired taste in squirrel, rabbit, possum, poke salad, pinto beans & corn pone........
    Honorary Old Fart
    Dirty Old Mans club Junior Auxillary
    (Dirty Old Man in waiting)
    Get off My Lawn.
    ===========================
    4 out of 5 Seniors Prefer the taste
    of Alpo over other leading National Brands