Thread: impressive

impressive

This is the 80m/160m beams at OH8X. Amazing what money can do, and this group of Finns evidently have a surplus. This is just one tower of many at this station.

radio arcala.jpg

See more at http://www.radioarcala.com/nbspStati...8/Default.aspx
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

It shows in their signal strength too. Easy to work, even with my peashooter station.

I may be mistaken, but I think this is the DX station that created so much comedy with MMSN on 14.300 a couple years ago. There's a video stashed somewhere on the net that captured the lulz.

"Bacon, Beans and Limousines"
    "Actually, it's a Democratic Republic; Democratic comes first".
    Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by ki4itv View Post
    I may be mistaken, but I think this is the DX station that created so much comedy with MMSN on 14.300 a couple years ago. There's a video stashed somewhere on the net that captured the lulz.
    Not familiar with this...'splain?
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by W5GA View Post
    Not familiar with this...'splain?
    Just look for 'MC AF5TX' on YouTube.

Then take it to the system.

They don't care...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

CQWW vs ECOMM
    The original "Take it to the system!"

Last edited by ki4itv; 01-24-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is obviously me, But my attitude depends largely upon you.

I was wrong about OH8X being the culprit.
    My memory ain't what it used to be!
    I'm much happy to be reminded of this though.

Sweet Baby Jesus, that's an amateur radio station?? Looks like something that NASA would erect.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by ki4itv View Post
    CQWW vs ECOMM
    The original "Take it to the system!"

While I get a chuckle out of that remix, I wish I could locate a more complete version of the original ruckus.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 01-24-2011 at 01:25 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    While I get a chuckle out of that remix, I wish I could locate a more complete version of the original ruckus.
    Just tune to 14.300 on the weekend, yell "CQ Contest!" and you'll get all the material you need. :rofl:
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Sweet Baby Jesus, that's an amateur radio station?? Looks like something that NASA would erect.
    Isn't cubic $ amazing?