Thread: Darned Builder !!!!! &**^*

Darned Builder !!!!! &**^*

I'm getting ready to put up my new antenna... waiting for the ladder line which is on order, and I notice that the darned carpenter put my ground wire inside the wall !! &^&^%*. About a year ago some renovations were done to this building and I specifically told the carpenter to run the ethernet cable and the phone cable through the inside of the wall but to leave the thick bare copper braid ground wire running OUTSIDE the building. Today I go and take a look and bango !! All 3 wires are buried in the wall. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    I'm getting ready to put up my new antenna... waiting for the ladder line which is on order, and I notice that the darned carpenter put my ground wire inside the wall !! &^&^%*. About a year ago some renovations were done to this building and I specifically told the carpenter to run the ethernet cable and the phone cable through the inside of the wall but to leave the thick bare copper braid ground wire running OUTSIDE the building. Today I go and take a look and bango !! All 3 wires are buried in the wall. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
    Clearly, he was infringing on your first amendment right of free speech. Perhaps you should then exercise your second amendment rights and shoot him? That's the American way, after all.