Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Years Net. 3.865.00

Forum Addict

New Years Net. 3.865.00

Starts around 7pm central. everyone welcome. If you cannot check-in and you want to add to the SK list, I'll take them here. Happy new year!!!

I'll have the tramplifier activated and should be able to work you folks without a problem...but IIRC, a bunch of locals use that frequency.

Jim ('3N) might develop allergies if forced to tune his rig above 3800. Just sayin'.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Forum Addict
    3.863.00 Or 3.868.00 If 65 is Busy.

Quote Originally Posted by N9FE View Post
    3.863.00 Or 3.868.00 If 65 is Busy.
    Mississippi usually has some kinda New Year's Eve activity on 3862 , the usual statewide net freq . Depending on your location , and weather here , that may or may not impact your choices . If things aren't too busy at the EOC , I'll try to catch up to y'all .
    I won't question your Creator's wisdom , but you are responsible for your own actions .

Russ, W5RB

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    Jim ('3N) might develop allergies if forced to tune his rig above 3800. Just sayin'.
    Jim will not be anywhere near a radio at that time. Jim will be here for at least 2 hours, starting around 8PM EST.
    Last edited by KJ3N; 12-31-2010 at 03:51 PM.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Jim will not be anywhere near a radio at that time. Jim will be here for at least 2 hours, starting around 8PM EST.
    Dang dude. Sorry. :(

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    Dang dude. Sorry. :(
    Why? I'm not.
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Why? I'm not.
    LOL! OK.
    We have one near here. It is a place where chicks drag their men to make them more metropolitan. Like when a woman makes her man see a chick flick with her. Then there are the Hen parties.
    Of course, your region may vary.

Fondue? I thought that went out circa 1965 or so.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

SK Member (Late April, 2019) W4RLR's Avatar
    My wife and I checked out The Melting Pot in Destin, Florida. When we found out dinner would cost a benjamin, we decided to decamp for cheaper grub. Nice place, though.
    73 de Richard W4RLR
    Southern born,
    Southern bred, centrist conservative.
    Posting messages via HughesNet satellite internet.

Retired U.S. Air Force NCO
    Member, Sons of Confederate Veterans
    The Ancient Order of Turtles
    ARRL, SPAR, Six Meters Worldwide, Chattanooga ARC
    ARRL Accredited VE