Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hamvention 2011

Quote Originally Posted by suddenseer View Post
    My first public intoxication was at the FM Bash. It used to be at a downtown hotel, so we were very tipsy went up to the room, crashed. My Elmers taught me well.
    We typically don't get out-of-control when in public. At friends' and around the fire pit is a whole 'nother story.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

I'm heading out tomorrow. Any of you want to pick a 70CM simplex freq/pl to monitor while there?
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

If anyone wants to try an HF contact while you're at Dayton, say something here.
    PM me for my phone#.

Quote Originally Posted by KG4CGC View Post
    If anyone wants to try an HF contact while you're at Dayton, say something here.
    PM me for my phone#.
    Well, I'm riding out Thursday evening with K3AIR.

You should see his HF mobile antenna!

I'm hoping to get in a little HF mobile, but we'll see... Mike's GF will be riding along as well, and I don't want to be rude.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Well, I'm riding out Thursday evening with K3AIR.

You should see his HF mobile antenna!

I'm hoping to get in a little HF mobile, but we'll see... Mike's GF will be riding along as well, and I don't want to be rude.
    I should have added, a contact with me here in EM84ru!

We're probably not gonna go. Last minute SNAFU with a garage door provider/installer and a host of other issues besides.

Y'all enjoy the fun, locate FredCo and tell the Elite that our Uncle Freddy loves 'em all ...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    We're probably not gonna go. Last minute SNAFU with a garage door provider/installer and a host of other issues besides.

Y'all enjoy the fun, locate FredCo and tell the Elite that our Uncle Freddy loves 'em all ...
    Sorry to hear that. If anything changes at the last minute, though, hope we run into you.

See you at Breezeshooters?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    See you at Breezeshooters?
    Without a doubt.

Well... I haven't got my next dispatch yet, but with the fact that I'm sitting in Yakima, WA at this moment, I'd have to hammer the shit out of this truck to make it to Dayton...
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

Silent Key Member 5-25-2015 W1GUH's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KØWVM View Post
    You could try some of the hotels down by Wright-Patterson AFB there in Fairborn or Beavercreek. When I was stationed there it was fairly decent then and you could probably check that area out if you don't mind a little bit of a commute.
    Been to the Holiday Inn there...staying there this weekend. It's fine. Also the suites (forget which flavore) next door is good, too.
    If it's a war on drugs, then free the POW's.