Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Boldly Cut Where No Man has Cut Before

To Boldly Cut Where No Man has Cut Before

Now, I may be a retired Trekker, but there are some things that just go WAY too far.

Like the Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter. http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/collectibles/dea2/

Which is not complete without the Star Trek Enterprise Bottle Opener, Klingon Korkscrew, Star Wars Chop Sabres...
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

I got a light-up USS Enterprise tree ornament from my gruntkids for X-mas. While I've been a fan since the Original Series, I really have no use for the thing. Anyone want one? Pay shipping and it's yours.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

If you will it to your kids, maybe they can take it to Roadshow.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. — GARY LLOYD

The nation we live in is the nation we have built by design, each successive generation raising the wall of tyranny a little higher. - Chris Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    I got a light-up USS Enterprise tree ornament from my gruntkids for X-mas. While I've been a fan since the Original Series, I really have no use for the thing. Anyone want one? Pay shipping and it's yours.
    What's it look like?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.

Cutch 300!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    What's it look like?

Want to work some sort of deal for that roller inductor?
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Gene Roddenberry was one hell of a philosopher, and his wonderful messages got through the censors in the first series.

Here is Captain Picard with one of the best dissertations... from STNG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ZZyJCqkg4

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Why not, Ron?
    I wish I had thought of it first.

Want to work some sort of deal for that roller inductor?
    Oh.

Yeah, we need to work something out with that inductor. I'm going to keep (and use) the other one, but I won't need to build two tuners now.

Hmmm. We've struck out so far with radio related components. How are you stocked on hard drives & DVD recorders?

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!

Zero for zero, I'm afraid.

Zero for zero, I'm afraid.
    !&@*^! and double !&@*^!

There's got to be something...

BAN THE DH!

Cutch 300!!!!!