Thread: K3Y SKCC 5th anniversary celebration

K3Y SKCC 5th anniversary celebration

Break out the keys and join in on the fun!

K3Y is a month long special event celebrating the 5th Anniversary of the Straight Key Century Club. It starts at the stroke of midnight ushering in the new year 2011 and ends at 2359 on January 31, 2011.

Club members make arrangements with a regional coordinator to operate their station using the K3Y special event callsign. Members and non-members alike can make contact with the K3Y stations to earn a certificate and/or a K3Y QSL card.

Note: Contacts with K3Y DO count towards all SKCC awards! However, please do not put K3Y on your award applications. List the K3Y operators personal call on the award application instead.

Prizes

In an effort to get more members to operate as K3Y, we will be having a drawing from the list of all K3Y operators. The Grand Prize will be a new SKCC Club Key http://www.lnrprecision.com/keys.html All that is required to qualify, is that you make some contacts as K3Y. A random call will be drawn from the list of K3Y operator in the log. If donation funds permit, we hope to also have other prize drawings too.

Remember, membership is for life and you get all this for the low low cost of FREE!

Info at http://www.skccgroup.com/
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Looking forward to it!!

SKCC #10
    Ummmm, no I'm not peeing in my gas tank :)

Interesting how many low numbers there are on this board.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    Well, at least they're not IQ's... [cue: rimshot]
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KC9ECI View Post
    Well, at least they're not IQ's... [cue: rimshot]
    The two are not mutually exclusive.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

So...on what frequencies should one look for the SKN participants this evening/tomorrow, and what time does the New Year's Eve fun start?

We're staying in for the evening. 'DSG has to work tomorrow and I got the "Dancin' with Johnny Law" bit out of my system earlier today by virtue of sportbike.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."