Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi everyone from Dan mw0uzo

Hi everyone from Dan mw0uzo

Just got registered and validated and would like to say hello!

This place looks like a breath of fresh air, rather than the stale stink of decay wafting around QRZ. I decided to join after reading a thread on Corey's problems personalising his forum account. Seriously, wtf?

Anyway - my intention is to post about worthwhile and interesting stuff, so since my homebrew post on QRZ has started little discussion over a week, I'll try again here in the homebrew section and see what happens.

Dan

Welcome Dan. You will enjoy your time here on the Island, there are a lot of wise guy's (electronic smart) that hang out here. Have fun and grab your favorite beverage at the Tiki Bar. Again, WELCOME.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15

Welcome. I'd like to stay and chat, but the Mahi are running. Got to get my lounge set up at the end of the bar, bait the hook, and get an umbrella drink in hand. Priorities and all that, ya know.

Yo barkeep. Get this lad a cocktail and put it on my tab, tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by NA4BH View Post
    Welcome Dan. You will enjoy your time here on the Island, there are a lot of wise guy's (electronic smart) that hang out here. Have fun and grab your favorite beverage at the Tiki Bar. Again, WELCOME.
    What Bob said...... and unlike QRZ.... we don't bite you!! :)

Why,driving into a brick wall at 60 miles per hour, would I expect it not to hurt! :roll:

Walk and Talk like a Canajun!!

Orca Whisperer
    Welcome to these shores :) What are ya having:
    Big Giant Meteor 2020 - We need to make Earth Great Again

http://www.coreyreichle.com

Thanks for the warm welcome! Those drinks look ****ing tasty i'll have the layered shot in the middle to start and the cherry red to orange large drink with fruit hat to wash it down. Arrrrrr!

Welcome to the Island, Dan. Kick off your shoes and socks, pull up a hammock and order yourself an umbrella drink. They're on the house!
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Chroesawa at 'r Hynys Ddyn!

"Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman

Welcome Dan! Ill be honest with you, the political forum here is the busiest one and a post can sit in a lesser used forum on the island for a while without any replies, but that certainly doesnt mean we dont care or, like QRZ, that we somehow feel superior to you and require you to bow before our greatness...nah, were just a load of misfits here. Posts dont get deleted, especially from people we dont agree with, we (of course, meaning admin) leave them up for all to see.

The basic premise here is simple...if you're cool, were cool. You seem cool, so welcome!
    The louder the monkey, the smaller its balls.

Ok, I didn't get the memo canceling the bowing stuff.
    "Friendships come in strange packages
    The best ones are opened with a smile"

NA4BH '15