Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the TSA's new weapon against terrorism

the TSA's new weapon against terrorism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ME9U6YWQM

i think this video says it all about where the TSA will stop...
    Last edited by kb2crk; 11-29-2010 at 11:43 AM.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Banned
    Honestly, the body scanners really aren't far off from that.

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    Honestly, the body scanners really aren't far off from that.
    this is true..

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

And people put up with this cr@p why?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    And people put up with this cr@p why?
    I won't. I rarely fly, but still. I flew 15,000 miles in 2009 but before that was 2000 when I was doing contract work that took me around the country. Next time I absolutely have to fly, I'll be sure to do something creative...

Quote Originally Posted by N2KKM View Post
    I won't. I rarely fly, but still. I flew 15,000 miles in 2009 but before that was 2000 when I was doing contract work that took me around the country. Next time I absolutely have to fly, I'll be sure to do something creative...
    If I can get to it in less than, say, 12 hours then I'll either rent a car (winter) or hop on the sport-tourer (spring/summer/fall) and ride there.

Cross-country? I'll leave on Friday afternoon and get there Sunday evening. Yes, I have a working radar detector.

The only way to get the point across is to impact the airlines' bottom lines so dramatically that they'll beg their lackeys (ooops; I meant Congress and the Senate) to reduce the reach of the agency.

This of course is the reverse of what the RIAA and MPAA have been doing with the DHS/ICE folks: Using an anti-terrorist/anti-immigration branch of the government to muzzle and eliminate the intangible. All the while ignoring the growing problem in our southwestern states.

Another case of voting with the wallet: There's no way in hell I will EVER buy a new-release CD, DVD, etc. Bargain bin, recyled or nothing...and frankly, there isn't a single artist on my must-have list these days.
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Nice joke, could have been the onion ;)

Why they put up with it?
    They want to fly, and the gubbermint tells them to.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Banned
    I'm sorry sir, you won't be flying today. Your dick's fully loaded.

Quote Originally Posted by N8YX View Post
    If I can get to it in less than, say, 12 hours then I'll either rent a car (winter) or hop on the sport-tourer (spring/summer/fall) and ride there.

Cross-country? I'll leave on Friday afternoon and get there Sunday evening. Yes, I have a working radar detector.

The only way to get the point across is to impact the airlines' bottom lines so dramatically that they'll beg their lackeys (ooops; I meant Congress and the Senate) to reduce the reach of the agency.

This of course is the reverse of what the RIAA and MPAA have been doing with the DHS/ICE folks: Using an anti-terrorist/anti-immigration branch of the government to muzzle and eliminate the intangible. All the while ignoring the growing problem in our southwestern states.

Another case of voting with the wallet: There's no way in hell I will EVER buy a new-release CD, DVD, etc. Bargain bin, recyled or nothing...and frankly, there isn't a single artist on my must-have list these days.

i will never fly, and i will never buy a CD or DVD
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

I like that Black lady, she tried SO hard to keep a straight face!
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.