Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZL8X

ZL8X

Anyone else chasing them around the bands? I worked them on 15M CW the other day and just went to the web site to confirm. I'm happy as long as I have one in the log. I'm not compulsive about trying to work them 3 modes per band. Anywho, the last upload to the online log cuts off the minute before I worked them so now I sit and wait to see if everything got logged ok.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Didn't even know about it until 2 days ago. Too much going on at work and home over the last 2 weeks.

Maybe I'll have some time on Monday to go after them........ maybe.....
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Is this the outfit which has everyone in an uproar over their 17M, 20khz split operation?
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Beats me on the 17M thing. They're on 80M right now, almost workable. WV3U is calling and displaying a misundersstanding of the term 'split' even though the KC Cops are shouting at him making it impossible to hear who the DX is responding to.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

I believe they're going to be on thru 5 December. Still plenty of time to work them.

Lucy Furr had me up at 4 AM to let her out, since I was awake I went and listened a bit. The Kermadec guys were coming through like gangbusters on 40... with few calling. Could barely copy them on 80. 80 would be nice, but I already have them on 40, 30 & 15.

I'm hoping to snag them on 12 on Saturday or Sunday. Should have had them last weekend, but I just was never in the shack at the right time.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

It's not everyday the band opens to Mars.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Unless there's a repeater on the Mothership. Ask Rudy about that.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

From my location in NE OH, I can work Mars (PA) fairly easily during the summer VHF ducting season...
    "Everyone wants to be an AM Gangsta until it's time to start doing AM Gangsta shit."

Mars? That's groundwave from here.

So's Moon.
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

<modesty>
    I worked them on all bands 80-10m on both phone and CW.
    </modesty>