Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will work best?

Banned

What will work best?

I gave my phone # out a couple times on the internet, now I'm getting those credit card interest rate reduction calls again.
    Think next time I get someone (male or female) I'm going to act horny, and with a low sincere voice ask if I can have anal sex with them. Never tried that before.
    I did the foul, in a rage, name calling, but it seemed to take a while before they got the message.

Best one was the time a woman got her supervisor to handle a difficult person who wanted to be removed from their list. After waiting a minute this smug ass intellectual psychology major type comes on, like I'm getting free therapy. I told him "it would be nice if they could remove me from their calling list, but I know that would be an impossibility"
    He says real smugly "I can do that right now" with this having power over me thing in his voice.
    After 1/10 of a second I very calmly but positively said:
    "On second thought leave me on the list, then every time you call I can savor telling you to go Fuck Yourself.

...never called back.
    Last edited by kc7jty; 11-24-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Banned
    Nice. lol

For him to go fuck himself he must have a penis, balls alone are not enough.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kb2vxa View Post
    For him to go fuck himself he must have a penis, balls alone are not enough.
    "I'd tell you to go fuck yourself but your one and a half inches probably won't work out well."

Banned
    Tnx for the fodder.

Got me the strangest woman
    Believe it, this chick's no cinch
    When I wanna get her goin'
    Then I whip out my Big Ten Inch
    Record of the band that plays the blues
    Well the band that plays the blues
    She just loved my Big Ten Inch
    Record of her favorite blues

Work with it.
    "The universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

73 de Warren KB2VXA
    Station powered by atomic energy, operator powered by natural gas.

Got me the strangest woman
    Believe it, this chick's no cinch
    When I wanna get her goin'
    Then I whip out my Big Ten Inch
    Record of the band that plays the blues
    Well the band that plays the blues
    She just loved my Big Ten Inch
    Record of her favorite blues

Work with it.
    Or at least dance to it...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kySh2zsdvg

Banned
    Work with it.
    "I have a 10" penis and it's hungry for your butt hole"

I like it...

Unless you deal only in cash, never having had either a bank account or a credit account, you will find it all but utterly impossible to avoid these calls. When the Congress authorized the creation of a "no-call registry," they exempted charitable and political solicitations (granting charities the exemption to give themselves political cover for their own fund-raising) and any company with whom you have previously done business. For most of us, this means the credit hawkers -- most of which are either owned by or partnered with banks. The banks regularly share their lists, and vice versa.

I look at the CID when the phone rings; if I do not recognize the name or number (the ubiquitous "unavailable" gets an immediate hang-up), I either answer it saying "hello" followed precisely one second later by a second "hello." If there has been no response by the last vibration of my ending vowel, I hang up -- or I simply let it ring. They almost never go past three or four rings, knowing that the average voice mail will pick up after the fourth.

You can't win. You can ask the bastards to remove you from their list, and they supposedly are obligated to honor your request, but I got tired of asking them to do so without result. It is no where near as bad now as it used to be before the minimal advantage of the "no-call list." It is still worth adding your numbers to that FCC site.
    Last edited by W3MIV; 11-26-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: to fix some missing lys, of course.
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Put my cell # on the No Call List before it was activated. No land line for about 12 years now. What for? And I don't give that # out.

There are a few that get through on my work phone, and I mess with them if I have the time. Act real interested, get everybody all exited...
    Then make my "needs" rather confusing. Supervisor gets involved, and guess what? Waste more than 10 minutes, and they never call back.

Watch Crank Yankers for Inspiration.

Last edited by WØTKX; 11-26-2010 at 02:38 PM.
    "Where would we be without the agitators of the world to attach the electrodes
    of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?" ~ Professor "Dick" Soloman