Thread: Site with lots of projects

Site with lots of projects

http://www.iz0gje.com/modules.php?name=Qsl_net

In case you get bored during the next weeks
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

Banned
    Neato!

Whoa. Lots to keep busy with.
    73 de Mike, N5RLR

"I drink for the honorable purpose of getting bagged." -- Jackie Gleason
    "It is my belief...that the truth is generally preferable to lies." -- Albus Dumbledore

Looks good but, given my abilities, I'd be reluctant to tackle anything more than the most simple circuits since there's some ambiguity involved in most of them. You more experienced builders might be able to figure them out, though.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Most projects demand some extended basic knowledge, some can be googled to their original writers with more details on their site.
    Some projects are copies from the Engeneering Bulletins from Motorola specially the P.A.'s and since i have these you can get more details from the original E.B.'s.

My 2 meter P.A. with 2 x the MRF 247 came from such E.B from Motorola in the transistor Guide in the 1970's.
    Etched the teflon PCB, got the transistors from the USA and went from there, 30 years back, still working...class AB.
    But then i was more a tinkerer then as running my radio's, building stuff was just more fun then, and lots cheaper.

Made my 70 cm and 23 cm transverters, extreme low noise GaAs fet amps mast mounted, and scores of other projects.
    I feel old now....
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

i have3 to figure out what went wrong. it tells me i have an invalid ip and wont show me a thing.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Just tried it with the link from my original post, working fine.
    No blocker or something like that in your firewall?

no blocker on this end. it has a group of ip's blocked so i need to email the address that is given and hope for the best.

a yankee living in the hind end of the bible belt
    some people are like slinkys, not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by kb2crk View Post
    no blocker on this end. it has a group of ip's blocked so i need to email the address that is given and hope for the best.
    what was the exact message?

looks like he is using php-nuke so he prob has nuke sentnal running. and if he dont keep it updated it will block/invalid ip valid ip addresses
    I AM THE VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!