Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For some reason,I wanted some

For some reason,I wanted some

Ummmm, no I'm not peeing in my gas tank :)

That actually sounds kind of good.
    I am surprised at such a sudden deterioration in a woman whose only ailment was a lazy anus.

Making some "gehaktballen" tonight, ground meat spiced and made in balls, easy pick when you get that "urge" to raid the fridge.
    "If the Republicans will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop
    telling the truth about them." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
    “I’m not liberal/conservative, I’m anti-idiotarian.”
    At some point in the last 20 years, the left moved to the center, and the right moved into a mental institution

The ubiquitous meatloaf!
    On occasion, I will get a wild hair (not Wilde Hare) and do a variation on a loaf recipe. I think we've all tried to take a one fourth to one third cooked log of ground beef or beef/pork mix and put it in the center of a big ball of dough and put it in a loaf pan and cooked it to perfection.
    I think my next challenge will be to put the bread dough on the center of an amount of meat. It will have to be very lean! The trick will be to keep the bread in the center reasonably ... unsoaked with juices! LOL! I LOL but I am serious!
    I was the first kid on my block to pan fry a pizza and first in my peer group to grill a pizza on a camping trip as well as grilled cake. LOL!
    Hey! I'll be the first to admit that there was a lot of fubars along the way.

Looks good.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

I like to make my meatloaf with a mixture of lean (3% fat) ground beef, pork and veal. You can substitute ground turkey for the veal. I use 1/2 beef and 1/4 each of the pork and veal. One medium egg is sufficient; no fillers like bread crumbs. Caramelize a chopped onion in butter and use that in lieu of onion soup mix.
    73 de Albi

Veritas vos liberabit!

"We only become what we are by the radical and deep-seated refusal of that which others have made of us." --- Jean-Paul Sartre.

"Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past." --- George Orwell.

Banned
    ML's even better tomorrow on a sandwich with plenty mayo, black pepper, and lots of lovely beer.

Quote Originally Posted by kc7jty View Post
    ML's even better tomorrow on a sandwich with plenty mayo, black pepper, and lots of lovely beer.
    Everything is better with lots of lovely beer.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ6BSO View Post
    Everything is better with lots of lovely beer.
    Or some cheap vodka.
    I keep my 2 feet on the ground, and my head in the twilight zone.

Quote Originally Posted by n2ize View Post
    Or some cheap vodka.
    That will work too--or, at least, it will once you get past the cheap vodka.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.