Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Wants To Try What When?

Dave and Carlo are bucketmouthing on 7209 now
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

The warbling static is gone and I'm hearing a QSO in Spanish 2 S-units louder than you guys. More like 10 over S-9 while you guys are at S-7 at best.

Mike, W5IEI is yakking up a storm...

Mike is too close to me
    Encrypt everything. Even if you have nothing to hide. It increases the noise floor.

I've talked to Mike and Dave so far. I can hear someone down in the mud right now but I can't pull it out. I need to get some better metal up in the air ASAP...
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

at this point, 75m would probably be a better choice for me
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

I can just make out Paul, about 50% copy.
    All the world’s a stage, but obviously the play is unrehearsed and everybody is ad-libbing his lines. Maybe that’s why it’s hard to tell if we’re living in a tragedy or a farce.

Thanks to some help from W3WH & K3VX, got a few more radials under the inverted L today.

Anyone want to try 160? Especially you guys in CA & AK and other states out west that I still need?
    “Nobody is going to feel sorry for us. 90% of the people don’t care, the other 10% are glad it happened.” — Clint Hurdle, 2019

BAN THE DH!

Fudd's First Law of Opposition: If you push something hard enough, it WILL fall down.
    Teslacle's Deviant to Fudd's Law: It goes in, it must go out.

Just remember: Abraham Lincoln didn't die in vain. He died in Washington, DC

Cutch 300!!!!!

“Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Trump golfed.” — Bernie Sanders

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Quote Originally Posted by W3WN View Post
    Thanks to some help from W3WH & K3VX, got a few more radials under the inverted L today.

Anyone want to try 160? Especially you guys in CA & AK and other states out west that I still need?
    Hope you've got a beverage pointed that way.... ;)
    "People Who Don't Want Their Beliefs Laughed at Shouldn't Have Such Funny Beliefs" -AD5MB

"If someone tells you he believes in and talks to an invisible bunny named Harvey, you put him on medication and a regimen of therapy. If someone tells you he believes in and talks to God, well, that's perfectly acceptable. Why that's the case is impossible for me to fathom." - WP2XX

Latest ClubLog entries.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ3N View Post
    Hope you've got a beverage pointed that way.... ;)
    Especially if the beverage is a nice, cold beer!